Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Weatherexpert said:

First of all I do not drink I am sober, have been since I was 10 years old. I am just very upset with how this weather has been turning out Ginxx

Wow you were a drunk at 9? Lol listen one thing I have learned these past 61 years , there is no reason to ever get upset at things out of your control. It's an exercise in futility.

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The noticeable trends this evening were longer duration snows . Starts earlier tomorrow during the day and snows deep, deep into Wednesday.

Lol.

which model are you looking at where it starts tomorrow during the day? 

NBC 30 says it starts about 3-4 am Wednesday morning, Not tmrw during the day.  It’s over by 2:00-3:00 pm Wednesday afternoon.  

30 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I bought stock in the 3km.

23 minutes ago, Blizz said:

Minor differences here...

3KM 

snku_acc.us_ne.png

Yeah we wouldn't toss that run... gets some snow for everyone in the forum from Jay Peak to the Cape, except for far, far northern Maine.

A widespread 2-7" for all.

4 minutes ago, Thunderblizzard said:

RGEM looking pretty far west through 36.

Def closer to the Euro...though still doesn't have that swath of precip way far west like the Euro...but it gets taint into BOS this run (after a good thump of snow though)....looks like it really hammers Ray's area down the 495 belt to ORH to Kevin's 'hood.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Def closer to the Euro...though still doesn't have that swath of precip way far west like the Euro...but it gets taint into BOS this run (after a good thump of snow though)....looks like it really hammers Ray's area down the 495 belt to ORH to Kevin's 'hood.

Exactly what I was hoping for.

Been favoring a euro solution..hair colder. 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Don't know why the dogging of the RGEM happened earlier but I am sure it's just yet another solution. Looks like a game day situation now.

I'd add that the RGEM is still on the edge of its wheelhouse...it's really good inside of 36 hours with those thermals (and really 24h)...most of this event is still outside 36h.

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Don't know why the dogging of the RGEM happened earlier but I am sure it's just yet another solution. Looks like a game day situation now.

Track wise it lined up more towards the Euro, That was my comment on it, I would probably lean towards it may be more right this go round just based off of that.

7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

DIT may get his paste storm after all.

People say the RGEM is good with temps, we'll see as its 32F pretty far inland. 

Jxnxvi5.png

Thin blue line right over my head but at 42 hrs it's outside it's best thermal profile time. Like Will said 24 to 36 is the best time to use that 

Archived