SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man the pessimism in this thread is awful.  00z GFS was cold all snow for Chatham this week with over 6" of snow falling, now the 6z is partially warm with about 6-8" of snow falling with some rain.  It won't make up its mind.  The 00z and 6z GFS and NAM were closer with the H5 trough and closing off the H5 low to the coastline and closer to producing something better for the Cape and Islands on Thursday.  I am really mad right now that this event has turned around in a 180 degree turn from cold and snowy for the coast to warm and raining on the Cape and Islands with 40F temps.  Can't win every winter I guess.  So I believe Thursday will be the storm for me, even if it only clips Cape and the Islands

20 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Man the pessimism in this thread is awful.  00z GFS was cold all snow for Chatham this week with over 6" of snow falling, now the 6z is partially warm with about 6-8" of snow falling with some rain.  It won't make up its mind.  The 00z and 6z GFS and NAM were closer with the H5 trough and closing off the H5 low to the coastline and closer to producing something better for the Cape and Islands on Thursday.  I am really mad right now that this event has turned around in a 180 degree turn from cold and snowy for the coast to warm and raining on the Cape and Islands with 40F temps.  Can't win every winter I guess.  So I believe Thursday will be the storm for me, even if it only clips Cape and the Islands

Did you shout and clench your fist at the clouds?

Archived