Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential 1/17-1/18 threat

BullCityWx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NAM want's to create two fronts. The one in the Atlantis supported by diabetic effects and the one on land supported by synoptic effects. I tend to lean to the one on land more and think the NAM's diabetic issues are showing here like the last system. This is why the NAM's QPF outputs are less and precip is not as expansive. I think we will only get 1 front and I think it will have more QPF. I think this will over-preform. 

jet.JPG

jet2.JPG

The NAM want's to create two fronts. The one in the Atlantis supported by diabetic effects and the one on land supported by synoptic effects. I tend to lean to the one on land more and think the NAM's diabetic issues are showing here like the last system. This is why the NAM's QPF outputs are less and precip is not as expansive. I think we will only get 1 front and I think it will have more QPF. I think this will over-preform. 

jet.thumb.JPG.84853fcfe81dcf7d7337dc48dfb9b651.JPG

jet2.JPG.18835666c3e7d2f3efa4abea7d717b56.JPG

Diabetic?? Nice and sugary. LOL

Missed the memo of "act like a tool day"
I asked a question. Nowhere have I ever seen a meteorlogical definition of diabetic. I have seen mesoscale vs synoptic. If you think I'm a tool, so be it. I can explain what diabetes is to you in excruciating detail, be it Type I or Type II. Just the joy of being a former combat medic and critical care paramedic.

2 minutes ago, tramadoc said:
8 minutes ago, SN_Lover said:
Missed the memo of "act like a tool day"

I asked a question. Nowhere have I ever seen a meteorlogical definition of diabetic. I have seen mesoscale vs synoptic. If you think I'm a tool, so be it. I can explain what diabetes is to you in excruciating detail, be it Type I or Type II. Just the joy of being a former combat medic and critical care paramedic.

I think he meant adiabatic.

Archived