Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual I’m way behind you guys. I just measured 6.5 inches probably because I held onto that sleet/icy snow longer last night. I cleared a spot on my deck about 11 last  night and it was like shoveling sand. Still snowing pretty good although the back edge is in sight. A couple of days ago I would have been satisfied with 8 inches so maybe I can get there before it ends. 

2 minutes ago, LivingstonWx said:

Snow just ended. 11.2" storm total. 

I measured all over the yard and couldnt find a spot with more than 9".  8.5" is a good average I bet.  I might have had a touch more had a I cleared and remeasured an area.

Not the best, not the worst.  Nowhere near some of the clown maps.  On to the  next one.

4 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

I measured all over the yard and couldnt find a spot with more than 9".  8.5" is a good average I bet.  I might have had a touch more had a I cleared and remeasured an area.

Not the best, not the worst.  Nowhere near some of the clown maps.  On to the  next one.

I am surprised locations in Livingston County received more than Monroe. Lima reported 10" and that was at 6am. I expected lake enhancement to add a little to the totals up there. My aunt says she has almost 14". But she's at 2000' elevation. 

Archived