Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Nearing the 2nd half of Meteorological winter:

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not sure what WW wants to hear. At the time it’s a crap pattern and still isn’t good. If a little snow melted in 2 days gets you off then whack away. To me it’s crap, but to each his own. If we can manage a couple of minor events in this meh pattern then consider it lucky. I’m looking ahead to the larger change.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I’m not sure what WW wants to hear. At the time it’s a crap pattern and still isn’t good. If a little snow melted in 2 days gets you off then whack away. To me it’s crap, but to each his own. If we can manage a couple of minor events in this meh pattern then consider it lucky. I’m looking ahead to the larger change.

Really Scott.  All I said was that Kevin wasn’t the only one saying close the curtains and wait till February.  I don’t care if it’s one inch or 8 inches..I wasn’t saying any of that.  And it can melt all it wants, that wasn’t the point.  Ginxy and Anthony mentioned these ideas a few days back and they were Laughed at..called weenies..and told to deal by you.  Now modeling has shown a lil promise, and because I said there were others beside DIT, I need to get a grip??   Lol ok.

Moving on.

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Really Scott.  All I said was that Kevin wasn’t the only one saying close the curtains and wait till February.  I don’t care if it’s one inch or 8 inches..I wasn’t saying any of that.  And it can melt all it wants, that wasn’t the point.  Ginxy and Anthony mentioned these ideas a few days back and they were Laughed at..called weenies..and told to deal by you.  Now modeling has shown a lil promise, and because I said there were others beside DIT, I need to get a grip??   Lol ok.

Moving on.

I call it how I see it. Some like to find any glimmer of hope in a lousy pattern. It was a pattern discussion and that’s how it looked. Crappy. It still very well might be if Monday isn’t much. 

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I call it how I see it. Some like to find any glimmer of hope in a lousy pattern. It was a pattern discussion and that’s how it looked. Crappy. It still very well might be if Monday isn’t much. 

You never said that there is zero chance of it snowing until later in February, but I'm glad that he moved on because his reading comprehension is problematic.

It's a $hit pattern...whether we steal 3" on monday or not....period.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

I agree with you completely that it’s not a good pattern.  I never said it was, or said it was gonna snow on Monday night, or anything like that at all.  You guys assumed that’s what I was saying..and it wasn’t at all. 

I only responded to Wills post about What he said about Kevin...and the no winter events/rains until into February.  And that there were others beside Kevin saying that.  I didn’t even mention anybody’s name.  

And you may be completely correct about nothing happening well into the first week of February, cuz I wasn’t disputing any of that.  

And finally, I never said anywhere, that you or anybody ever said we couldn’t get a well timed event in a crap pattern!  But that’s the way it was taken by Ray and yourself...which was completely not what I said at all.

Geez...let’s just forget about it...and maybe it rains til Feb 5th, so you guys end up right. 

Goodnight. 

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You never said that there is zero chance of it snowing until later in February, but I'm glad that he moved on because his reading comprehension is problematic.

It's a $hit pattern...whether we steal 3" on monday or not....period.

Yeah I have no idea what he means. Anyways Monday is interesting. If that works out and SB weekend becomes anafrontal, then that’s a great way to run a meh pattern. 

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Then why in the hell are you arguing with him because it may snow some on Monday!?

I wasnt arguing with anybody.

You made this into a big deal.  All I said was that there were others besides one guy who were in the close the curtains group.  That’s it..that’s all.

i guess it’s just a big misunderstanding lol.

i hope we can pull off an event come early next week...it would be a good thing for sure.  

16 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Must be a coincidence that these are both Scott's posts.

Glad you didn't make it a big deal by calling anyone out by name.

Moving on-

It’s not a coincidence Ray.  It had nothing to do with not having the ballz...what ballz does it take on line??    Really..is that what you think??  You need to grow up. And you need to stop putting words in people’s mouths.   You blew this completely out of proportion.  

I made a comment/post ...I stand by the comment. End of story.   

14 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It’s not a coincidence Ray.  It had nothing to do with not having the ballz...what ballz does it take on line??  Really..is that what you think??  You need to grow up. And you need to stop putting words in people’s mouths.   You blew this completely out of proportion.  

I made a comment...I stand by the comment. End of story.   

You knew your position was silly because no one ruled out snow, and you didn't want to be called out on it, so in an effort to avoid confrontation you identified the posts by page number to avoid using a name. 

You put the words in your own mouth.

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Euro/EPS brings in the deep winter pattern day 9-10

Then threatens cutter days 14-15.   Yes we’re on the good side in the mean and I haven’t looked at individual members but the H5 look suggests some danger to me.  But agree overall full steam ahead.  Just that we may get some bumps in the road in the early stages of the new pattern.

Archived