Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Nearing the 2nd half of Meteorological winter:

Typhoon Tip

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You’re new here so we give you benefit of doubt. We all go way back and have met each other multiple times and are friends. It was a good natured joke. You may have missed it , but I was the one who expressed dire concern for John’s health and whereabouts when he went missing over the holidays. Perhaps instead of jumping to conclusions , you should ask and yearn to understand . 

Yes, I remember you expressing concern for tip. I was glad he came back. I enjoy his writing style. Everyone was concerned and anxiously awaiting will's update. Not sure he was joking, hopefully he was, but I recall porky forky making some inappropriate comments.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 25thamendmentfan said:

Yes, I remember you expressing concern for tip. I was glad he came back. I enjoy his writing style. Everyone was concerned and anxiously awaiting will's update. Not sure he was joking, hopefully he was, but I recall porky forky making some inappropriate comments.

Well Forky is a nasty person 

Oh,... Kevin and I are just messin' around ... everything's good.   I write diatribes; it's who I am.  He gives me crap routinely, .... I dish it back in my own 'inimitable' way.

whatever -

Anyway, I still think that the longer term picture may support trouble for winter enthusiasts.  I'd like to see a countermanding signal to change that perspective, as though I have opined my love for early springs...even I think that warming the last half of January into the first 10 days of February is way too early.  It's not just early by that druthers, either... It's early enough that I'd be concerned about a roll-back and we end up sacking March and April to 38 F mist because of just naturally timing the progression of things.

9 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Oh,... Kevin and I are just messin' around ... everything's good.   I write diatribes; it's who I am.  He gives me crap routinely, .... I dish it back in my own 'inimitable' way.

whatever -

Anyway, I still think that the longer term picture may support trouble for winter enthusiasts.  I'd like to see a countermanding signal to change that perspective, as though I have opined my love for early springs...even I think that warming the last half of January into the first 10 days of February is way too early.  It's not just early by that druthers, either... It's early enough that I'd be concerned about a roll-back and we end up sacking March and April to 38 F mist because of just naturally timing the progression of things.

John, if it’s any consolation the euro family runs MJO into the cod and then re-emerges on the left side of the circle in early February.

32E34564-42B5-4929-8C76-5FC859D19F28.gif

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Steve, do you still do your several week outlooks?

That was good stuff...

I was just kidding ya. I love reading your stuff and link it to several friends in the EM field. I just don't have the time anymore to do the in-depth weekly stuff. Maybe when I retire.  Seriously jammed up at work and home.  I post while multitasking lucky enough to have multi screens at work and home to work and hobby when I can. Have a great safe trip man, so exciting 

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I was just kidding ya. I love reading your stuff and link it to several friends in the EM field. I just don't have the time anymore to do the in-depth weekly stuff. Maybe when I retire.  Seriously jammed up at work and home.  I post while multitasking lucky enough to have multi screens at work and home to work and hobby when I can. Have a great safe trip man, so exciting 

I liked those....you hit on a few big events, and the poetic component was cool to read 

18 hours ago, weathafella said:

John, if it’s any consolation the euro family runs MJO into the cod and then re-emerges on the left side of the circle in early February.

32E34564-42B5-4929-8C76-5FC859D19F28.gif

Ooh, thanks for that Jer'..

Yeah... I say/wonder the same as I do for the GEFs/GFS plot, what the scoring is on D20.

Archived