Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Nearing the 2nd half of Meteorological winter:

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Thanks, but i dont need advice from you.

Seriously, I have 2 users in this subforum on ignore. It was the most fantastic decision I ever made. If a poster gets under your skin that much, it's time to put them on ignore. No, one of them is not DIT

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

What's ironic is 75 percent of the dudes posts are mocking Kev, talk about polluting threads. Kevs the little kid who we pick on but if someone else constantly  beats him up they get the whole gangs rath. 

I would say no one picks on me, but quite the opposite where I do most of the instigating and good natured ribbing. Over the years I would say there is no poster that has gotten under more posters skin than I have. Most know me and can handle it knowing it’s fun, but there’s been maybe 15-20 who may have issues that we cannot control, and they legit hate me 

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I would say no one picks on me, but quite the opposite where I do most of the instigating and good natured ribbing. Over the years I would say there is no poster that has gotten under more posters skin than I have. Most know me and can handle it knowing it’s fun, but there’s been maybe 15-20 who may have issues that we cannot control, and they legit hate me 

I dont hate you or even dislike you, just your snowfall calls.  I missed your days with Pete, who I really think hated you.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I think one of your first posts to me had something to do with sticking an oak tree up my fanny. Good to know those fookers are still irritating you

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No hate from me.  I stay out of any fray on this board.  Jeez, its weather not politics.  Each poster has certain personality and bias.  Just like the models.  I adjust accordingly.....  and glad many of you down there enjoyed today's snow.  Heavy virga up here all day...

41 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Not sure what else to say here.  We ALL get annoyed at DIT from time to time but there is no malice.  It's a brotherhood.  We all keep each other in line here now so our jobs a Mods aren't as important and we know when the line is crossed.

I can't comprehend anyone who has been here for more than a month believing a word .  It's usually the newbie who ruined their  Xmas skis on one of his "forecasts" who show the anger. He's funny, like a clown. He makes me laugh.

42 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Divorce, foreclosure and MS will bring anyone down, but I'm not a miserable person.

I feel for ya but if I posted my bad **** it's comparable.  I have learned that you can't go thru life being down  

I said that half in jest but dude you come across as a curmudgeon. Happy Curmudgeon day by the way

15 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

MRG? Or something like that. I was reading the threads here for about a year before I joined.

MRG is Pete.  The two of them may have gone back and forth about stuff, but I don't think it was truly mean spirited.  I am pretty sure that Kevin picked on Pete's long hair on more than one occasion and got into some heated snow talk.

Archived