Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Nearing the 2nd half of Meteorological winter:

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ginx snewx said:

That's alright keeps getting beat down further each run, sort of like this weekend's cutter on the EPS which is now a Fropa with a eSNE snowstorm to boot. We take our chances

Nina is flexing there. It's a little too close for my liking. But, it's the moisture pipeline too.

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

In all seriousness, that would have me on edge, but ride the lightning I guess.

It would be nice to get an active pattern...I'll risk some taint if we can remain active near the boundary. At least early February ius as good a time as any for climo in keeping things south.

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

The west crowd needs more shifts, about 1-2” atm. Need the seasonal trends to continue, will try my best to will it again. I’m on it folks.

We pretty much need continuous ticks NW on the models going forward any regression's E we are cooked out here. 

I couldn't care less about jackpot just give me 2-4"  refresher and I'll be happy.

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

We pretty much need continuous ticks NW on the models going forward any regression's E we are cooked out here. 

I couldn't care less about jackpot just give me 2-4"  refresher and I'll be happy.

Jackpot wont happen with this, unless we can delay the southern stream by 12hrs and phase it. Not happening Jimmy. But yea, 2-4” would be fine esp if we can finish it with some ivt action to make it feel wintry again. 

52 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Not really bro.  Last 2 weeks of December, all of January, and first 2 weeks of February really make up "true" winter.  Sure you can have a nice storm end of February, but it melts in like a week so who cares.  We missed out on the heart of winter which sucks.  I would have rather we kept the cold through January, and then thaw in February....it's all about consistency. 

Total BS Whineminster.  Keep believing that total nonsense if you want.  Like Ginx said...how did 2013 and 2015 turn out for you?  Oh and March 2017 too which is only 10 months ago???   It was very very good for me in those years...I'd imagine it was good for you too.  

53 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Not really bro.  Last 2 weeks of December, all of January, and first 2 weeks of February really make up "true" winter.  Sure you can have a nice storm end of February, but it melts in like a week so who cares.  We missed out on the heart of winter which sucks.  I would have rather we kept the cold through January, and then thaw in February....it's all about consistency. 

LOL. Just LOL.

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Total BS Whineminster.  Keep believing that total nonsense if you want.  Like Ginx said...how did 2013 and 2015 turn out for you?  Oh and 2017 too which is only 10 months ago???   It was very very good for me in those years...I'd imagine it was good for you too.  

Why were you so easy triggered by what is blatantly untrue?  You could have just ignored it.

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

Why were you so easy triggered by what is blatantly untrue?  You could have just ignored it.

I wasn't triggered Bob...I just wanted to give my take on it.  That's all...is that so bad?  I won't waste another post on it, but just wanted to prove otherwise with common sense and facts.  

51 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Someone piss all over your Cheerios today?

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Total BS Whineminster.  Keep believing that total nonsense if you want.  Like Ginx said...how did 2013 and 2015 turn out for you?  Oh and March 2017 too which is only 10 months ago???   It was very very good for me in those years...I'd imagine it was good for you too.  

Not sure why you are being nasty.  Perhaps it's the long duration thaw we've been in. 

They turned out well, I won't deny that, and I'll gladly take those again. 

But as a WHOLE, the last two weeks of February can be iffy. And March is Morch....there's a reason it has a nick name. All I'm saying is it sucks to get big snows at the end of winter, which we are approaching faster than you think, even Tippy says so.  December was f'n awesome this year, I just wish we could have sustained through to mid-February than hit spring that's all.  

Archived