Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Nearing the 2nd half of Meteorological winter:

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

are you talking about next week? After today, looks like another crap storm next monday too. Can't keep up with the parade of garbage.

18 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Next Wednesday time frame would be snow for you verbatim but is the op GFS.

He's been tweaking out the last few days, I keep trying to talk him off the ledge...............lol

3 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

cancel

Yup. From our completely honest, reliable, and unbiased friends at CNN: "The tsunami alerts were canceled "because additional information and analysis have better defined the threat... (embedded quote from the NWS National Tsunami Warning Center Palmer AK)" Small tsunami waves of less than 1 foot were reported in Alaska."

52 minutes ago, MegaMike said:

Yup. From our completely honest, reliable, and unbiased friends at CNN: "The tsunami alerts were canceled "because additional information and analysis have better defined the threat... (embedded quote from the NWS National Tsunami Warning Center Palmer AK)" Small tsunami waves of less than 1 foot were reported in Alaska."

I'll be waiting for Fox to blame it on Obama and Hillary.  And 2 minutes later a tweet of same from the orange one.

29 minutes ago, TheCloser24 said:

12z CMC tries to develop the 29th-30th system into a significant winter storm for the Northeast after an initial slug of heavy rain.

German also

GFS is trying

EPS is over NYC

I spoke about this last week about this timeframe. PNA rising and AO falling.

Archived