Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Nearing the 2nd half of Meteorological winter:

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s right where we need him to be. Feb 13 and Jan 15 “nickels and dimes” calls. It’s like the gfs being weak and SE...perfect spot. 

So True.  

There's a "TRP" in effect: The Tolland reverse Psychology effect.   

Also, lol at all the jumpers last night before the Euro run...never fails how people just get sooo negative, and at 5 plus days out.  Some are even selling the whole rest of the winter....??????  

Just sit tight and let it play out....

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

So True.  

There's a "TRP" in effect: The Tolland reverse Psychology effect.   

Also, lol at all the jumpers last night before the Euro run...never fails how people just get sooo negative, and at 5 plus days out.  Some are even selling the whole rest of the winter....??????  

Just sit tight and let it play out....

Yea, I dunno. Peeps get emotionally invested. Ice1942 drinks a lot so that fires him up.

We have a long ways to go and if seasonal foreacasting had merit, plenty of chances in the 2nd half. 

Still have a big chance next week...seeing the trough dig more, AWT, overnight gets me perky and jerky. 

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea, I dunno. Peeps get emotionally invested. Ice1942 drinks a lot so that fires him up.

We have a long ways to go and if seasonal foreacasting had merit, plenty of chances in the 2nd half. 

Still have a big chance next week...seeing the trough dig more, AWT, overnight gets me perky and jerky. 

lol.....I said I'd give it two weeks.....I promise you if we don't get something rolling in here by the end of January the melt is coming......we've had what - 2 decent events?  or is it 3?  There was something pre Xmas that left some snow around albeit a bit meager and then of course Xmas day and then the blizzard.....only the blizzard really was anything to write home about and even that was blah compared to what I've gotten here in West Hartford over the years......getting into February with only 1 decent event is a fat phail.......that was a mini melt.....the major melt is getting primed

6 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

lol.....I said I'd give it two weeks.....I promise you if we don't get something rolling in here by the end of January the melt is coming......we've had what - 2 decent events?  or is it 3?  There was something pre Xmas that left some snow around albeit a bit meager and then of course Xmas day and then the blizzard.....only the blizzard really was anything to write home about and even that was blah compared to what I've gotten here in West Hartford over the years......getting into February with only 1 decent event is a fat phail.......that was a mini melt.....the major melt is getting primed

You’re above seasonal snow to date lol. You may need to lay off the Johnny Walker at 9am.

Archived