• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
HAARP

13 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

Free thinking is the best science background a person can have.  The Elite only want colleges to be taught with dumbed-down information.  

To keep people believing only in BS. 

Some of your programming is legit, but most is BS. 

So not only are you guys taught with dumbed-down information , they put you guys in-debt (loans) for decades as well...as a measure of control.  To keep people working and stressed. 

Lol student loans just about done been out of school for about 4 years not sure what your point is, no mommy/daddy help. Seems to be the only person stressed is you trying to figure what dumbed-down information you would like to spout out next. Thanks for talking trash on my degree you seem to know nothing about. Next...

Like I said earlier, I have no trouble believing that having a dumb, distracted, divided population is very much in the interest of the elite/wealthy/powerful.  I also have no trouble believing that geoengineering has happened/is happening.  I also have no trouble believing that there are things they don't tell us, for a variety of reasons.  I also have no trouble believing that there is much about our world and environment that we do not fully understand, even when we've learned all the best that modern science has to offer.

But, advocating real "truth" in the face of any establishment "truth" by using anecdotal stories of animals acting different, blurry streaks of light in the sky, Berenstain vs. Berenstein, people acting more lethargic, one-eyed cows, or whatever, which have much more logical explanations than some kind of surreptitious plot against humanity by the Illuminati, actually deters the effort of waking people up more than it helps.

We are moving into an environment where people's distrust in government, media, corporate elite, etc. is increasing.  So, if there's some sort of alternative to the official narrative where the real truth exists, people are growing open to believing it.  But loosey goosey circumstantial evidence is not going to cut it.  It's going to take some actual irrefutable evidence, like someone in the know whistleblowing.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cold Rain said:

Like I said earlier, I have no trouble believing that having a dumb, distracted, divided population is very much in the interest of the elite/wealthy/powerful.  I also have no trouble believing that geoengineering has happened/is happening.  I also have no trouble believing that there are things they don't tell us, for a variety of reasons.  I also have no trouble believing that there is much about our world and environment that we do not fully understand, even when we've learned all the best that modern science has to offer.

But, advocating real "truth" in the face of any establishment "truth" by using anecdotal stories of animals acting different, blurry streaks of light in the sky, Berenstain vs. Berenstein, people acting more lethargic, one-eyed cows, or whatever, which have much more logical explanations than some kind of surreptitious plot against humanity by the Illuminati, actually deters the effort of waking people up more than it helps.

We are moving into an environment where people's distrust in government, media, corporate elite, etc. is increasing.  So, if there's some sort of alternative to the official narrative where the real truth exists, people are growing open to believing it.  But loosey goosey circumstantial evidence is not going to cut it.  It's going to take some actual irrefutable evidence, like someone in the know whistleblowing.

It's why we now have 'Space Force' .

Higher level secretive gov agencies have been doing whatever they want....for decades, that EVEN Presidents don't even know what the heck their doing.     Who knows who's in charge and what they've been doing all this time. Everybody knows the chem-trailing and HAARP'ing is going on  (evidence is overwhelming) ...but whoevers operating them is behaving like children, the same way they've been regarding UFO's.... hide the truth, take the spending money....and just say it was for Defensive purposes.   They can blame anything and use endless funds for so called 'defense' purposes.   Just like other agencies do for all other types of BS...   FDA recently told the public not to purchase Del Monte vegetables because of 'explosive diarrhea' side effects from parasites.   now their being funny guys I guess..     Just like they said there was a romaine e-coli outbreak a few months ago, but didn't know who to blame.  immature, clueless explanations on everything.  

We are moving into an environment where people's distrust in government, media, corporate elite, etc. is increasing. 

Which is mostly their fault, for behaving in such a 'closeted' manner...never revealing anything to the public.   30 years ago, it was only a few gov agencies that were this 'quiet' on everything....now it's practically all of them.    When everybody starts going silent on everything, people SHOULD start waking up.  But I guess people choose to just slave on and believe whatever BS their being fed.   Or believe whatever their clueless friends on Facebook are linking. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, csnavywx said:

How has this embarrassing thread not been deleted? It's a stain on the board that was created for science and we all aid and abet the drivel posted here by continuing to tolerate its presence.

100% agree, every time I open the main forum page this is the thread for this subforum being shown. It is a shame that this hasn't been deleted, it is complete and utter nonsense by people who shouldn't even be posting here. They can take their quackery to some sort of tinfoil forum where other fools reside.

13 hours ago, csnavywx said:

How has this embarrassing thread not been deleted? It's a stain on the board that was created for science and we all aid and abet the drivel posted here by continuing to tolerate its presence.

8 hours ago, Stebo said:

100% agree, every time I open the main forum page this is the thread for this subforum being shown. It is a shame that this hasn't been deleted, it is complete and utter nonsense by people who shouldn't even be posting here. They can take their quackery to some sort of tinfoil forum where other fools reside.

WTF??  I rarely come here anymore, and both of you know I'm probably a bit to the right of you both, but agree with you 100%!!..... this is BS!!!

• Like 3