• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
HAARP

6 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

The arctic would of melted in 2013 and 2014..

haarp and chemtrails helped delay things..

And how did they stop the melting of the Arctic? 

I googled the matter and all I found was a website which tries to use every article to sell their medicine and "healthy solutions" as alternatives to the clearly dangerous vaccines which obviously kill and cripple millions per year. Don't know if I'd trust a website which has it's only purpose as to sell their products to people who are willing to believe anything they read on the internet, but that's just me. 

noticed a dark grey coating on exterior surfaces yesterday after the rains.

then I notice this in the news today -  "its raining red in russia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNHQL6TSIxk

Surely, shilly scientists will find a way to classify this as normal as well.   They'll use fancy wording like  "well, this sort of phenomenon is because..."

Our bird-brain FB society will believe whatever they say...

11 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

noticed a dark grey coating on exterior surfaces yesterday after the rains.

then I notice this in the news today -  "its raining red in russia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNHQL6TSIxk

Surely, shilly scientists will find a way to classify this as normal as well.   They'll use fancy wording like  "well, this sort of phenomenon is because..."

Our bird-brain FB society will believe whatever they say...

Well, can YOU explain what is causing those things? Obviously you must be the one with the higher knowledge, and us shills are none the wiser.

All joking aside, it took 1 singular google search to find out the red rain thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_rain

It's not that hard to search it rather than see what your anti-geoengineering facebook group has to say about it.

8 hours ago, StormchaserChuck! said:

Not sure I agree about the chemtrail thing. Maybe it has exterior purposes. 

Find a clinic that'll allow to test your body for heavy metals, and you'll see.

Hair analysis is more accurate over the long term.

The problem?  These clinics are now being threatened not to allow the tests to even be done....they want the Public to continue being oblivious / stupid to whats going on. 

Keep the public in the dark to the important stuff, yet just put stupid stuff on TV...like some thai boys trapped in a cave somewhere. 

wonder why Pruitt really resigned.  hmmm

1 hour ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

Find a clinic that'll allow to test your body for heavy metals, and you'll see.

Hair analysis is more accurate over the long term.

The problem?  These clinics are now being threatened not to allow the tests to even be done....they want the Public to continue being oblivious / stupid to whats going on. 

Keep the public in the dark to the important stuff, yet just put stupid stuff on TV...like some thai boys trapped in a cave somewhere. 

wonder why Pruitt really resigned.  hmmm

This is the kind of stuff that makes you wonder. New plan as of late has been to use tropical cyclones to mix out heat content from the ocean surface layer. It comes at a huge cost. There is no guarantee this will go harmlessly out to sea without causing massive beach erosion.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_23.png

18 minutes ago, Vice-Regent said:

This is the kind of stuff that makes you wonder. New plan as of late has been to use tropical cyclones to mix out heat content from the ocean surface layer. It comes at a huge cost. There is no guarantee this will go harmlessly out to sea without causing massive beach erosion.

What is the proof of the bolded, besides circumstantial evidence?  Is there any?

1 minute ago, Cold Rain said:

What is the proof of the bolded, besides circumstantial evidence?  Is there any?

The very active East PAC and tropical cyclones such as Hurricane Fabio. I am not ready to declare this a valid theory but fits in well with the geoengineering argument. We know that MJOs over warmer than average waters can work the magic.

4 hours ago, Vice-Regent said:

New plan as of late has been to use tropical cyclones to mix out heat content from the ocean surface layer.

On 7/5/2018 at 10:55 AM, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

Why are you two on this website? You have made numerous attempts to discredit science on here and now talking about the government forming hurricanes to use as a atmosphere/ocean cleanser. All I got to say is "shame on you". 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SN_Lover said:

Why are you two on this website? You have made numerous attempts to discredit science on here and now talking about the government forming hurricanes to use as a atmosphere/ocean cleanser. All I got to say is "shame on you". 

Either that or Gaia hypothesis is correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis

3 hours ago, SN_Lover said:

lol.

They teach you in science class only what benefits the economy the most.  Medical school and most other fields as well. 

Keeping everybody in a haze of stupidity is the key.  

wake....

up....

2 major hurricanes strike the tiny, little island of Puerto Rico in the same year.   The same place that was already so in-debt to the U.S. prior. 

rare for just 1 strike like that.  yet they had 2. 

..then it took them a year to tell us nearly 5,000 people died .

yeah..we can trust everything were told.

18 minutes ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

They teach you in science class only what benefits the economy the most.  Medical school and most other fields as well. 

wake....

up....

8 minutes ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

2 major hurricanes strike the tiny, little island of Puerto Rico in the same year.  

rare for just 1 strike like that.  yet they had 2. 

..then it took them a year to tell us nearly 5,000 people died .

yeah..we can trust everything were told.

Now Scientists and medical PhD's are part of some conspiracy? WOW. 

20 hours ago, Vice-Regent said:

The very active East PAC and tropical cyclones such as Hurricane Fabio. I am not ready to declare this a valid theory but fits in well with the geoengineering argument. We know that MJOs over warmer than average waters can work the magic.

Look, I’m sympathetic to the whole government wants to keep the people stupid argument.  I actually agree that there is a lot of corruption, collusion with business, media, and other governments,  and things going on they don’t tell us about.  I don’t doubt geoengineering in some form or another has been/is being attempted.  But it’s going to take more than odd weather or “strange” hurricane behavior to unequivocally prove something as substantial as saying we have the ability to create, modify, and direct the weather.  You’re going to need people in the know to come forward and expose it with hard evidence.  Is it in the realm of possibility?  I suppose.  But it’s going to take more than strange weather occurring to “wake people up”.

20 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Look, I’m sympathetic to the whole government wants to keep the people stupid argument.  I actually agree that there is a lot of corruption, collusion with business, media, and other governments,  and things going on they don’t tell us about.  I don’t doubt geoengineering in some form or another has been/is being attempted.  But it’s going to take more than odd weather or “strange” hurricane behavior to unequivocally prove something as substantial as saying we have the ability to create, modify, and direct the weather.  You’re going to need people in the know to come forward and expose it with hard evidence.  Is it in the realm of possibility?  I suppose.  But it’s going to take more than strange weather occurring to “wake people up”.

I've analyzed it for 5 years.  It's 100% occurring.   Over 30 incidents I noticed just myself.  Look over my posts and do your own analyzing. 

The slowing down of the upper level air pattern in parts of the world, helps them control things even easier.

They just had a segment on FoxNews , that eating Fries and Bacon is just as healthy as Blueberries. 

It's the end...if people don't start waking up.   They really do think our entire population is a bunch of idiots.

The cluelessness of our bird-brain FB society doesn't help, they literally go along with anything anybody says or link they post.

2 hours ago, Cold Rain said:

But it’s going to take more than odd weather or “strange” hurricane behavior to unequivocally prove something as substantial as saying we have the ability to create, modify, and direct the weather.  You’re going to need people in the know to come forward and expose it with hard evidence.  Is it in the realm of possibility? 

There is your "answer"

2 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

I've analyzed it for 5 years.  It's 100% occurring.   Over 30 incidents I noticed just myself.  Look over my posts and do your own analyzing. 

7 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

The slowing down of the upper level air pattern in parts of the world, helps them control things even easier.

They just had a segment on FoxNews , that eating Fries and Bacon is just as healthy as Blueberries. 

It's the end...if people don't start waking up.   They really do think our entire population is a bunch of idiots.

The cluelessness of our bird-brain FB society doesn't help, they literally go along with anything anybody says or link they post.

The bulk of the population is clueless, I’ll grant you.  And I’m quite sure that the people in power like it that way.  And there’s also plenty of propaganda interlaced into “legitimate media outlets”.  But observing weather for 30 years doesn’t prove that it is being controlled and directed.  The only thing you can state with any sort of certainty is that things are different than they used to be.  I’m not saying you’re wrong, but you’re going to have a hard time waking people up using the “things are different now” argument.

2 minutes ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

Animals have completely lost their fear response, yet this is no news. 

now Deer relaxing in peoples yards like it's their new home.

deerr.jpg

I have yet to find a deer that will wait for me to approach it.  Or any other wild animal, for that matter.  Come on.  That said, it seems logical that the more people mingle with these creatures, the more they will get used to people.  That just makes sense.  Right?  I mean look st the pigeon lady in Home Alone 2.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2018 at 11:09 AM, Vice-Regent said:

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_23.png

Again you cant be serious with this right? You can get large beach erosion/shoreline redesign from a persistent gradient wind too so whats your point?

On 7/6/2018 at 7:01 PM, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

lol.

wake....

up....

Do you even have a science background? Cause you are bashing a lot of folks who have dedicated their lives and many hours of their free time in one simple statement. If you knew what they taught you in school then this would have never been a post.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2018 at 3:55 PM, StormchaserChuck! said:

I don't know, this is pretty cool. Maybe we're manipulating this solar cycle

TvsTSI.png

400px-Solar_Cycle_Prediction.gif

Each solar cycle has maxed out progressively weaker it seems... Maybe there will be a very weak cycle 25, if not at all?

Interestingly enough, it looks like we had all those big snowstorms in early 2010 when the cycle was at a minimum, then less snow as the cycle intensified, then big snowstorms like 2016 and the 4 nor'easters in March 2018 alone as the sunspots went down again..

• Like 1

On 7/9/2018 at 6:45 AM, so_whats_happening said:

Do you even have a science background?

Free thinking is the best science background a person can have.  The Elite only want colleges to be taught with dumbed-down information.  

To keep people believing only in BS. 

Some of your programming is legit, but most is BS. 

So not only are you guys taught with dumbed-down information , they put you guys in-debt (loans) for decades as well...as a measure of control.  To keep people working and stressed. 

• Thanks 1