Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
HAARP

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 11:10 PM, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

Should I bump thread for the earthquakes and volcanoes in Hawaii?  Hmmm

I think this thread has done enough damage to this forums reputation. Why do you want to continue this thread? 

• 1 month later...

how about that 7 hour t-storm in McAllen, TX that only begun once Melania was in the air, and about to land last week....stationary storm, with un-ending severe flooding rains.

or last night, same exact thing..that was preventing Trump's plane to land.

all just a co-incidence.  

surely there's some explanation for no high clouds anymore either.   Even Cirrus is low. 

keep everybody in a stupefied bubble .

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2018 at 11:26 AM, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

how about that 7 hour t-storm in McAllen, TX that only begun once Melania was in the air, and about to land last week....stationary storm, with un-ending severe flooding rains.

or last night, same exact thing..that was preventing Trump's plane to land.

all just a co-incidence.  

surely there's some explanation for no high clouds anymore either.   Even Cirrus is low. 

keep everybody in a stupefied bubble .

You figure with Star Wars level tech we would be doing so much better. We are living in a civilization that chooses between natural gas and coal as a fuel source. Forget the bells and whistles of renewables. Put simply - civilization runs on fossil fuels and will for the foreseeable future until cessation of civilization.

On 6/26/2018 at 11:08 PM, Cobalt said:

Giant white puffy things in the sky.. they shoot out water or ice occasionally and move at crazy speeds. Gotta be the work of some other being or government. Has to be. 

Also that bright round thing that keeps shooting hot rays at me and burning my skin.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

It's amusing that the guy named @Sophisticated Skeptic believes literally every last thing that somebody puts on the internet

guy eh?

Disinformation shills like yourself are amusing to me.  

Trash anybody that speaks the Truth.

I bet your for keeping the atmosphere as polluted as possible as well?  As long as your getting paid, who cares right ?  

Screw Solar and clean energy....Oil , Coal and Gas for the win. 

2 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

guy eh?

I bet your for keeping the atmosphere as polluted as possible as well?  As long as your getting paid, who cares right ?  

Your writing style is pretty masculine, and you don't strike me as the type to favor gender-neutral pronouns. Apologies if I'm in error.

Anyway, as a fellow climate hawk, l'm a little surprised that you overlook nuclear energy as our best hope for eventual mitigation of AGW.

20 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Your writing style is pretty masculine, and you don't strike me as the type to favor gender-neutral pronouns. Apologies if I'm in error.

Anyway, as a fellow climate hawk, l'm a little surprised that you overlook nuclear energy as our best hope for eventual mitigation of AGW.

By the time you finish decommissioning all coastal nuclear reactors it becomes a bit of a moot gain. Until someone presents a concrete plan to stop sea level rise nothing else matters and in-fact could do more damage in the long haul.

Our two best options are 1:) Terminate industrial civilization thru any means 2:) Negative emissions technology. Why I keep telling you guys that this is not a political issue but rather a fight for the survival of the biosphere and in the long run our species. I strongly believe our current leadership is blinded by delusion and hubris. There are many myths regarding space travel and futurology.

16 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

guy eh?

17 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

All the facts of climate engineering are so cute, aren't they ?

People that know the truth are the crazies  , to clueless liberals like these.

educate yourself -

1. Nobody who has called someone a "Shill" or a "Clueless Liberal" has ever been on the winning side of an argument.

2. You just said both of them.

3.  geoengineeringwatch has stuff about chemtrails on the front page.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amped said:

1. Nobody who has called someone a "Shill" or a "Clueless Liberal" has ever been on the winning side of an argument.

2. You just said both of them.

3.  geoengineeringwatch has stuff about chemtrails on the front page.

didn't know I was arguing with a 10 year old.

anyway..

It's an emergency, and we need to stop all Oil, Gas, Coal immediately.    Were already beyond the point of no return...how do we get peoples attention, without it being political.

The only two telling the most truth on the topic are the 2 with the "weenie" tag....amazing.

Oil Companies won't stop looking at $money$ symbols until nobody can breathe anymore. 

2 hours ago, Sophisticated Skeptic said:

didn't know I was arguing with a 10 year old.

anyway..

It's an emergency, and we need to stop all Oil, Gas, Coal immediately.    Were already beyond the point of no return...how do we get peoples attention, without it being political.

The only two telling the most truth on the topic are the 2 with the "weenie" tag....amazing.

Oil Companies won't stop looking at $money$ symbols until nobody can breathe anymore. 

I take it you are a strong advocate of nuclear power also, so the challenge of getting peoples attention is compounded.

5 hours ago, etudiant said:

I take it you are a strong advocate of nuclear power also, so the challenge of getting peoples attention is compounded.

I could care less about nuclear power.   Solar and other forms of clean , unlimited energy would be fine...but the rich need to keep getting richer, so that'll never happen. 

We live in a society where real news is crazy news, and crazy news is real news. 

Keep everybody stupid with fake news, while the elite prepare their bunkers. 

Like Dane said, our weather is being artificially controlled just to keep earth hanging on by a thread, otherwise the planet would of met its peril by now.   Too many humorously stupid weather patterns the last several years, that would just pop up out of nowhere.  The 'artificial' data is ingested into the models as well.

Anybody notice the zombied out wildlife lately as well?  all those metals in the air are delicious.   yummy Silver Iodide