Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
HAARP

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, CSt6804 said:

No longer conspiracy theory, now it’s called geo engineering.  Maybe see it reported on by CNN soon if they can squeeze it in between Stormy D and Russian Trump collusion  

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/harvard-geoengineering-planet-hacking/

I'm really getting sick of human beings. I remember hearing the phrase "hacking the planet" in passing a few times back in the mid 2000's. I can't remember the exact context, which means it was probably a topic of conversation among my ex-wife and her obnoxious hipster pseudo-intellectual "college friends" at some gathering I wished I wasn't at. That phrase was probably imprinted in my subconscious mind even though I wasn't paying attention, simply because it was so idiotically cringe-worthy. In interviews I've seen, David Keith is eerily reminiscent of the kind of effeminate, smug, girly men my ex used to hang out with. In one of his interviews I saw he was actually wearing a Joy Division t-shirt. I'm sure he was wearing it "ironically" though, and probably has no clue who Ian Curtis even was. But I digress.....

My point is that this doesn't surprise me in the least bit. Geoengineering has been going on for years, and during the Obama administration SRM increased dramatically both in coverage, as well as frequency. There's a mountain of evidence that illustrates it's negative impacts (snow and soil aluminum content, damage to plant life, etc), but is there any evidence whatsoever to it's alleged positive effects? 

36 minutes ago, snowsux said:

I'm really getting sick of human beings. I remember hearing the phrase "hacking the planet" in passing a few times back in the mid 2000's. I can't remember the exact context, which means it was probably a topic of conversation among my ex-wife and her obnoxious hipster pseudo-intellectual "college friends" at some gathering I wished I wasn't at. That phrase was probably imprinted in my subconscious mind even though I wasn't paying attention, simply because it was so idiotically cringe-worthy. In interviews I've seen, David Keith is eerily reminiscent of the kind of effeminate, smug, girly men my ex used to hang out with. In one of his interviews I saw he was actually wearing a Joy Division t-shirt. I'm sure he was wearing it "ironically" though, and probably has no clue who Ian Curtis even was. But I digress.....

My point is that this doesn't surprise me in the least bit. Geoengineering has been going on for years, and during the Obama administration SRM increased dramatically both in coverage, as well as frequency. There's a mountain of evidence that illustrates it's negative impacts (snow and soil aluminum content, damage to plant life, etc), but is there any evidence whatsoever to it's alleged positive effects? 

None, when you try to filter out the natural cooling hiatus ocean uptake and industrial aerosols from the Solar Radiation Management you cannot detect any substantial cooling. This is because as Dane Wigington documented very well - tropospheric aersols have a very short atmospheric lifetime and the particulates quickly rain out and disperse within days - even hours in some cases.

This is why David Keith is all gung-ho about putting particulates in the stratosphere (increased aerosol lifetime). For all intents why should we trust these morons when they fail time and again? Maybe they will hit the bullseye blindfolded but why take a huge risk?

Geonengineering without reducing carbon emissions rapidly is the most ridiciulous concept that should have never seen the light of day.

49 minutes ago, Vice-Regent said:

None, when you try to filter out the natural cooling hiatus ocean uptake and industrial aerosols from the Solar Radiation Management you cannot detect any substantial cooling. This is because as Dane Wigington documented very well - tropospheric aersols have a very short atmospheric lifetime and the particulates quickly rain out and disperse within days - even hours in some cases.

This is why David Keith is all gung-ho about putting particulates in the stratosphere (increased aerosol lifetime). For all intents why should we trust these morons when they fail time and again? Maybe they will hit the bullseye blindfolded but why take a huge risk?

Geonengineering without reducing carbon emissions rapidly is the most ridiciulous concept that should have never seen the light of day.

For me at least, there's nothing more soul-crushing than waking up on what was forecast to be a clear May or June day, and walking outside to a crisscross white-painted sky. There's something inherently Orwellian about it that evokes just about every negative emotion imaginable. It just goes hand-in-hand with every other idiotic nuance of this clownishly moronic society we're living in these days, doesn't it? Sometimes I feel like life as I knew it ceased to exist sometime between 1999 and 2001, and I've been living in some sort of nightmarish, retarded reality ever since. Just look at pop culture for the past 15 years. Movies suck, and popular music is unbearably soulless and grating. Children these days (as well as most millennials and fellow gen-Xers) are essentially the definition of "cyborgs" in the sense that they are pretty much nonfunctional without some sort of plasma screened handheld devise guiding their every move and thought. There are very few independent thinkers left, as independent thinking has taken a backseat to general public consensus via social media. The "developed" world now operates with a hive mentality. Human beings now have more in common with ants and bees than we do primates or other mammals. 

The world has lost it's mystique. Love and romance have been explained away as nothing more than chemical actions within our brains. The pervasive rise of atheism has completely canceled out even the most obscure notions of spirituality, and anyone who dares reference such silliness is immediately singled out and ridiculed en mass by the hive. Nihilistic, pleasure-seeking behavior is rampant, which is why teenagers are still trying heroin for the first time nearly 20 years into the opiate epidemic. When everything falls apart and the fun's all over.....Just bring a gun to school and off a bunch of your classmates before you pop your own cap off, right? After all, that's what everyone's doing these days....

....So it doesn't surprise me one bit that our devolved species has devised such a moronic plan to save it's bloated, obese, retarded self from eventual annihilation by it's own hand. Thankfully I've got a feeling that we'll end our own existence through our own idiocy long before our planet ever truly turns on us to the extent where we'd be frying in the sun like eggs on a stove. Sorry for the rant.....I'm feeling a little bit dark this evening. 

11 minutes ago, snowsux said:

For me at least, there's nothing more soul-crushing than waking up on what was forecast to be a clear May or June day, and walking outside to a crisscross white-painted sky. There's something inherently Orwellian about it that evokes just about every negative emotion imaginable. It just goes hand-in-hand with every other idiotic nuance of this clownishly moronic society we're living in these days, doesn't it? Sometimes I feel like life as I knew it ceased to exist sometime between 1999 and 2001, and I've been living in some sort of nightmarish, retarded reality ever since. Just look at pop culture for the past 15 years. Movies suck, and popular music is unbearably soulless and grating. Children these days (as well as most millennials and fellow gen-Xers) are essentially the definition of "cyborgs" in the sense that they are pretty much nonfunctional without some sort of plasma screened handheld devise guiding their every move and thought. There are very few independent thinkers left, as independent thinking has taken a backseat to general public consensus via social media. The "developed" world now operates with a hive mentality. Human beings now have more in common with ants and bees than we do primates or other mammals. 

The world has lost it's mystique. Love and romance have been explained away as nothing more than chemical actions within our brains. The pervasive rise of atheism has completely canceled out even the most obscure notions of spirituality, and anyone who dares reference such silliness is immediately singled out and ridiculed en mass by the hive. Nihilistic, pleasure-seeking behavior is rampant, which is why teenagers are still trying heroin for the first time nearly 20 years into the opiate epidemic. When everything falls apart and the fun's all over.....Just bring a gun to school and off a bunch of your classmates before you pop your own cap off, right? After all, that's what everyone's doing these days....

....So it doesn't surprise me one bit that our devolved species has devised such a moronic plan to save it's bloated, obese, retarded self from eventual annihilation by it's own hand. Thankfully I've got a feeling that we'll end our own existence through our own idiocy long before our planet ever truly turns on us to the extent where we'd be frying in the sun like eggs on a stove. Sorry for the rant.....I'm feeling a little bit dark this evening. 

You need not worry too much. I understand where you are coming from. The system is so good at controlling ideaologies and doing mental gymnastics that it's hard to make a case for the concept of seperate generations. Everyone seems to be chasing a dollar or too many dollars (and the one's that aren't are scrambling for pensions and welfare). That's the bottom line. All cultures are now pretty much homogenous and conquered. (but people still desire to be identified based on their race and ethnicity)

However there is ample reason to think that this setup cannot continue for much longer and that revelation should bring any sane person happiness.

16 minutes ago, snowsux said:

It's the thought of the fallout of us hitting that wall that keeps me up at night...

Assuming the nuclear problem is sorted and you can farm (indoors near the equator/subtropics) life will largely be better than it is now for the common person (fallout won't last long). The elites will be upset about no more cruises and golf courses tho.

Here is something that I came across. For the first time, I saw anything about HAARP being used for nefarious purposes. I posted a screen grab from the 7 page document. I also linked to the entire 7 page pdf.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0pBgJY_76s7dnlnX1pUemJFcm8/view

The document has nothing to do with haarp at all. But is interesting reading non the less. take from it what you will

Screenshot.png

On 3/18/2018 at 4:57 PM, Juliancolton said:

<3 Monsanto

LOL you dont even like that corrupt company ;-) Fortunately they are in the process of going belly up since the ill-fated possible merger with Bayer was rejected.  Glad to see another supermerger go down the tubes, now if we could just undo Exxon-Mobil.

I always laugh when I hear how perplexed the Monsanto CEO is with his company's horrible reputation and how they are being sued by multiple cities (Seattle, San Diego, Honolulu, Anniston) for contamination lol.  And their "prize project" Roundup (Glyphosate) is now being labeled as a carcinogen based on WHO studies and weeds have even become resistant to it, so now they're trying to switch back to Enlist Duo, which is even more dangerous.  It's awesome when large corrupt corporations fail lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2018 at 11:39 AM, CSt6804 said:

The document has nothing to do with haarp at all. But is interesting reading non the less. take from it what you will

Wow. My biggest takeaway is we really need to do a better job educating people not to believe everything they read on the internet. Less than a minute of critical reading and considering the supposed context should demonstrated to you how absurdly false that document is.

On 4/2/2018 at 1:17 AM, Paragon said:

LOL you dont even like that corrupt company ;-) Fortunately they are in the process of going belly up since the ill-fated possible merger with Bayer was rejected.  Glad to see another supermerger go down the tubes, now if we could just undo Exxon-Mobil.

I always laugh when I hear how perplexed the Monsanto CEO is with his company's horrible reputation and how they are being sued by multiple cities (Seattle, San Diego, Honolulu, Anniston) for contamination lol.  And their "prize project" Roundup (Glyphosate) is now being labeled as a carcinogen based on WHO studies and weeds have even become resistant to it, so now they're trying to switch back to Enlist Duo, which is even more dangerous.  It's awesome when large corrupt corporations fail lol.

So is coffee. Unless you plan to drink glyphosate in large quantities, you should be ok. Deadly Group 1 carcinogens like alcohol and sunlight, however...

16 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

So is coffee. Unless you plan to drink glyphosate in large quantities, you should be ok. Deadly Group 1 carcinogens like alcohol and sunlight, however...

Yes, I avoid coffee and all sources of caffeine also.  Dont drink alcohol either lol.  We have a huge chemical lobby in this country, where many chemical additives that are banned in Europe and Canada are allowed here (especially in fast food and soda), and Michael Moss wrote a Pulitzer Prize winning book about how the industry hired chemists to specifically use chemicals that are addictive to people (that combined with the sugar industry paying scientists to stay silent about the side effects of sugar has led to spiking rates of obesity, diabetes and heart disease.  Now we do have warning statements by the AMS, ACA and AHA to limit the consumption of processed meat to lower risks.  Sugar substitutes aren't any better as they alter gut biome and alter brain signaling and actually make the problem worse.)

I grow most of my own veggies pesticide free, particularly now that there are studies showing that pesticides are being found in blood and urine, and have been directly linked to ADHD and other pollutants have been linked to autism.  There's a post in the science forum you might be interested in, I'll try to link you up in a sec.

Last post in this thread

• Thanks 1

looks like HAARP is becoming mainstream news now.  no surprise.

University professor Michel Chossudovsky stated in a book: “Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the capability of triggering floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/694748/HAARP-weather-control-object-spotted-passenger-plane-Texas-thunderstorm-USAF-video

Wildlife as well...acting bizarre as heck.

squirrels and deer running around like crazy here, no fear of humans anymore.   and it's not like it's been a gradual thing over the decades...only the last year or 2 only. 

birds around here start singing all loud around 5am....when they used to be all quiet until the afternoon'ish.....years past. 

chemtrails or haarp is it?  hmm.   or maybe they can detect stuff we can't...like oxygen levels changing or something.   

That I'm posting on page 4 of a HAARP thread on this website alone boggles my mind. HAARP hit the social media scene long ago and really took off with YouTube; I viewed of lot of that material out of intellectually morbid curiosity.

The first thing that became laughably obvious was that no content creator on YouTube had ever operated a radar (I have) or had any idea the number of glitches those consoles can display.  Worse yet, perfectly normal displays were often touted as something unnatural. The HAARP scene on social media is a good example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Worst of all are the predators who create ever more complex "material" to keep their conspiracy-loving subjects enthralled.

There are real conspiracies out there, there always have been, but this ain't one of 'em.

• Like 2

The initial stages of climate change will not present with an equable climate. Since there are now extremes in both directions (hot and cold) the public has become utterly confused. HAARP or not - it is very dangerous for public policy. The damage from AGW is accumulating at a rate of 5 hiroshima bombs (up from 3.5 in 2008) a second spread across the Earth - mostly on the sun-facing side. Do you realize how much energy that is?

That's a civilization ending event. Rest easy.

I'm just realizing how sparse information has become, on this board.

Began reading it as, "The initial stages of climate change will not present with an equable climate." equal information will not be known in the begging stages of dissimination of information.... starting reading the momentum of this, remembering the early 2000s and 2012 really. I thought was going to make a point about sociology and how dissimination of scientific information occurs

On 4/18/2018 at 12:42 AM, Vice-Regent said:

The initial stages of climate change will not present with an equable climate. Since there are now extremes in both directions (hot and cold) the public has become utterly confused. HAARP or not - it is very dangerous for public policy. The damage from AGW is accumulating at a rate of 5 hiroshima bombs (up from 3.5 in 2008) a second spread across the Earth - mostly on the sun-facing side. Do you realize how much energy that is?

That's a civilization ending event. Rest easy.

Your concern is clear, but the evidence for it is less so.

We do have some records from the end of the Roman Climate Optimum, things turned colder and wetter in Europe quite abruptly and with no ambiguity. So the situation today is not comparable. Unfortunately, we do not have good records from the time the Medieval Warm Spell began, so we don't know how quickly that warming came about. It could be a useful guide for evaluating current evolution of the climate.

What is clear is that climate can change on a dime, so short an interval that it may be below the resolution of the ice cores. That should provide evidence for some sober reflection on part of our leaders.

22 minutes ago, etudiant said:

Your concern is clear, but the evidence for it is less so.

We do have some records from the end of the Roman Climate Optimum, things turned colder and wetter in Europe quite abruptly and with no ambiguity. So the situation today is not comparable. Unfortunately, we do not have good records from the time the Medieval Warm Spell began, so we don't know how quickly that warming came about. It could be a useful guide for evaluating current evolution of the climate.

What is clear is that climate can change on a dime, so short an interval that it may be below the resolution of the ice cores. That should provide evidence for some sober reflection on part of our leaders.

It's like we're going back in time to the HCO period and Eemian. If we can do that in 25 years imagine what we can do in 200 years. Food for thought.