Jump to content
  • Welcome to American Weather

    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Damage In Tolland

Snow/icestorm Jan 8-9 Disco

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Is this actually a thread?

It is snowing Jerry cmon, there lives a world outside the borders of EMA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

FZDR, 31F, what a phail.

Your posts in here from filtered sunshine to Fzdz to sleet to snow are exactly what modeling showed, where the fail?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol there’s a thread for this POS?  I posted in the banter thread about FZR in Cheshire CT about 45 min ago......mix of pellets too

Wasnt this supposed to be all snow?  Mega phail.....lolz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Your posts in here from filtered sunshine to Fzdz to sleet to snow are exactly what modeling showed, where the fail?

Forecast had no freezing drizzle or sleet in it. Also 1" of snow out of this ain't happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Flurries here with hardly a dusting so far.

you said light snow last post, do you know the definition?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

Lol there’s a thread for this POS?  I posted in the banter thread about FZR in Cheshire CT about 45 min ago......mix of pellets too

Wasnt this supposed to be all snow?  Mega phail.....lolz

no it was supposed to be fzdz to sleet to light snow with up to an inch accumulation, thats what all modeling had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ginx snewx said:

no it was supposed to be fzdz to sleet to light snow with up to an inch accumulation, thats what all modeling had

Oh....IDK I wasn’t paying attention much yesterday and just saw C-1” possible on NBC CT but must have missed the mixed caveat......still a POS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

It is snowing Jerry cmon, there lives a world outside the borders of EMA

We have a thread for every dinklesh it event?  It’s not like we haven’t had snow this year...although I did plan ahead and wore appropriate shoes today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×