Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
1/4 Mega Bomb obs.

Ericjcrash

1 minute ago, EasternLI said:

In between bands was still 1/4 mi vis. or a bit less here. Another heavy band moving in here now...

Same here. .10 of a mile a little while ago under the strongest band. Now closer to .25 mile between heavy bands.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nibor said:

D81BB621-E7B6-4C15-9707-28BFD974FC2B.thumb.jpeg.02f5c5a7417354539f05573daaefe944.jpegMy only view to the outside for the next 10 hours :(  I’m living vicariously through you all. 

Heh how much time ya gotta do.....reminds of Burt Lancaster in the Birdman of Alcatraz

2 minutes ago, Wetbulbs88 said:

I gotta say, was up at around 4:30AM and did not think it was looking good. I can't exaggerate how impressive the westward thrust of this precip shield is. Haven't seen movement like this except for maybe Feb 10 2010

I ahave to agree it really is ripping now.

4 minutes ago, Wetbulbs88 said:

I gotta say, was up at around 4:30AM and did not think it was looking good. I can't exaggerate how impressive the westward thrust of this precip shield is. Haven't seen movement like this except for maybe Feb 10 2010

Western movement my ass, lol...I'm sitting here in Somerset Co. with about an inch or so...so jealous of all you guys, we get the shaft again :(

4 minutes ago, Poker2015 said:

Western movement my ass, lol...I'm sitting here in Somerset Co. with about an inch or so...so jealous of all you guys, we get the shaft again :(

Snow has been falling as needles, which is hurting our accums.

Archived