Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 4th Coastal Obs/Disc

mappy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Enjoy your snow friends to the east. I am going to get a good nights sleep and wake up to my leftover scraps from last week. What a disgusting winter this is so far. 

Sucks, man. Being on the outside looking in is always tough.

I’m headed to bed, too. But that’s because I have a little one who likes to wake us up 3-4 times per night and because I’ll be up at 5:20 for work. :lol:

Hope I see a bit of snow on the way in tomorrow. The walk up 7th Street from L’Enfant to Gallery Place should be invigorating!

Dry air really fighting the precip trying to get into DC and points north and west. It's managed to get north of town and east of town and it's snowing as far north of town as York, pa. It just can't seem to advance even a mile into DC. It's the DC snow force field. 

Dry air really fighting the precip trying to get into DC and points north and west. It's managed to get north of town and east of town and it's snowing as far north of town as York, pa. It just can't seem to advance even a mile into DC. It's the DC snow force field. 

I’ve been watching it on a loop in amazement for the last hour

4 minutes ago, wolfpackwxDC said:

I may just be delirious at this point - or wishcasting - or something...but does it not seem like the storm starts building back to the W/NW toward the end of this loop!?!

http://weather.cod.edu/satrad/exper/?parms=subregional-Virginias-10-48-1-100

It's definitely punching the dry air in the face right now. Good times. Usually works the other way. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived