Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 4th Coastal Obs/Disc

mappy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, osfan24 said:

So annoying looking at that. There's just a huge blow of double digit snowfall running south to north across two states and then it literally hits St. Mary's County and stops.

It stops in fantasy land. But will it stop in real life. We are going to find out soon enough

Just now, crainjd said:

Started as a little sleet, but all snow now in western Virginia Beach (23464).  Stuck immediately and everything is white at this point.

Enjoy it my friend.  Blizzard warning is the pinnacle of weather warnings.  Rare and awesome.

1 minute ago, BristowWx said:

Enjoy it my friend.  Blizzard warning is the pinnacle of weather warnings.  Rare and awesome.

blizzard warnings are overrated unless they are for 1-2 feet plus. most our our blizzard warnings in DC area never hit blizzard criteria but nobody cares because we have 30 inches of snow on the ground

2 minutes ago, Ji said:

blizzard warnings are overrated unless they are for 1-2 feet plus. most our our blizzard warnings in DC area never hit blizzard criteria but nobody cares because we have 30 inches of snow on the ground

But they strike fear in the general public so it makes them special.  Actually snow doesn't even have to be falling for a blizzard warning I think.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived