• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Ski GTG

Professional Lurker

I’m probably going. I don’t know what any if y’all look like. How will I find you fellow snow geeks?

Nice. Not sure you'll have trouble finding us, seriously. If we're not in the lodge, hang out in between the trail map trees and the lift. ... we'll be by shortly.

I'll be there by 9am and will probably spend most of the day there. Duty calls at like 4pm though.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Professional Lurker said:

Nice. Not sure you'll have trouble finding us, seriously. If we're not in the lodge, hang out in between the trail map trees and the lift. ... we'll be by shortly.

I'll be there by 9am and will probably spend most of the day there. Duty calls at like 4pm though.

It’s not like a ton of people are there during the day...

Probably should get some sort of table sign with AMWX.  Mikey pro lurker?

Yeah, possibly... honestly we'll have the place to ourselves. How about this: upstairs there's like 4 tables at the railing that overlook the main floor of the lodge. Let's take them over. Midweek I usually don't find the need to venture upstairs, but it will certainly guarantee us a quiet spot all for ourselves (at least until school groups start to arrive).

I just found out that my daughter has an orthodontist appointment early afternoon on the 9th, so I'm going to have to bail shortly after noon.

8 hours ago, Professional Lurker said:

Yeah, possibly... honestly we'll have the place to ourselves. How about this: upstairs there's like 4 tables at the railing that overlook the main floor of the lodge. Let's take them over. Midweek I usually don't find the need to venture upstairs, but it will certainly guarantee us a quiet spot all for ourselves (at least until school groups start to arrive).

I just found out that my daughter has an orthodontist appointment early afternoon on the 9th, so I'm going to have to bail shortly after noon.

I prefer downstairs main area as soon as you get in to the left. Easy in easy out. We will figure it out

6 hours ago, NorthShoreWx said:

I'm still planning to join.  I guess if there is a large group, it's us.  I'll be the one wearing ski boots and clothing:)

Think I will wear  my Giants Christmas Trapper hat, you won't miss me. Black Helmet Gray outer skins while Skiing. 6 ft 4 ,ugly, stout,  jolly, that be me

Archived