• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Ski GTG

Professional Lurker

Ok... figured I'd fire this one up today since there will be an uptick of visitors to this site with the impending storm.

When? Where?

Obviously I'm partial to the beast and I'm certain that I can get us a decent group discount on lift tickets.

We've done this in years past inn a limited basis with a select few and I'd like to see it get bigger. Would love to see Will, Ryan, and others who haven't met up here in the past.

People who just want to hang out are welcome too obviously, and if anybody wants to learn how to ski, come on up! ( Kevin, Cory, Wiz.... this means you! )

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Professional Lurker said:

Ok... figured I'd fire this one up today since there will be an uptick of visitors to this site with the impending storm.

When? Where?

Obviously I'm partial to the beast and I'm certain that I can get us a decent group discount on lift tickets.

We've done this in years past inn a limited basis with a select few and I'd like to see it get bigger. Would love to see Will, Ryan, and others who haven't met up here in the past.

People who just want to hang out are welcome too obviously, and if anybody wants to learn how to ski, come on up! ( Kevin, Corey, Wiz.... this means you! )

Berkshire East

Jan 29 or Feb 2? (Monday or Friday?)

I'd love to join if it's on a weekend(Already using a ton of vacation days to go out to Colorado and Utah this winter) and not January 27-28. I have a MAX pass so it would be awesome to do it somewhere that's on there but I'm also willing to buy a ticket at BEast if that's the majority vote.

I'm in...we should prob do it though after we recover a bit from this meltdown...maybe either in a couple weeks or sometime in early Feb?

I'm cool with later Feb or even March too...sometimes that's the best skiing during the season.

10 hours ago, Professional Lurker said:

Same as before, not getting nearly the amount of replies and i greatest I was hoping for.

Oh well...

Although I have nothing meaningful to contribute relative to weather forecasting discussions, I'd be happy to join - if in town on the date - if the group needs #s for group pricing. 

(Mostly I lurk here, keeping an eye out for what wx is going to hit me on my next trip from Georgia to Maine+Massachusetts ...) 

I'd love to meet you all, or at least as many who might show up.  I have arthritic knees and so would sit out the skiing, just take pictures and cheer the rest of you on.

This coming Sunday, Jan 21st; or the following weekend Jan 27th-28th, would work for me, if it's not more than a few hours' drive from Portland Maine.  If not, oh well, I'll keep an eye out for some later get-together. 

Archived