joxey
January 4-6 Coastal Bomb Observations/Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

Thanks Mike... sausage fingers FTL

Intensity really starting to ramp up now...game time here out me thinks... sucks I can't go out and clean because of the surgery, so I have to just watch..

Sorry about the surgery.....I hope all is okay.

Just some sn- continuing here in GC.

14.7*

The "snow accumulation maps" are all over the place...model de jure, believe the one that has the most. I'm calling BS, best map, forecast will always be the 24hr post event.

GOOD-LUCK!   

The banding just S of the coast is wall of white gold. 20" jack somewhere between BOX, ORH, PVD. 

1 minute ago, moneypitmike said:

Sorry about the surgery.....I hope all is okay.

Just some sn- continuing here in GC.

14.7*

Damn gall bladder removed, ruptured on me, just in time for holidays and birthday, at least I'm home now and can watch the snow fall.

19/12..SN now, .5"OTG

So my discussion last night of a more compact fronto/ML band does not appear to be the case.  This is taking on the more traditional winter storm setup we see with the track.  Still a great topic to ponder.  10z HRRR really pounds the SE MA area.  Going to be some intense rates setting up in the next couple hours. 

31/27 -sn

Just now, tavwtby said:

Damn gall bladder removed, ruptured on me, just in time for holidays and birthday, at least I'm home now and can watch the snow fall.

19/12..SN now, .5"OTG

Been there done that. Oh the pain. Hoping recovery is fast. Personally down and out for about 3 weeks.
I have surgery (fusion on three discs) pending. Losing mobility sucks. Neurosurgeon appointment tomorrow.

Bottoming out at 27F.
Extended below freezing here ~5hrs and counting.

Archived