Newest Member
    joxey
January 4-6 Coastal Bomb Observations/Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, #NoPoles said:

Well **** it, I'm packing it in. This is so torturous watching the live shots and knowing that I'm missing out by only 5 miles...i did some p90x yoga...guess I'll go shower and then do some more research into the Forrest Fenn Treasure. Congrats to all you weenies...i think I'm going to go silently cry in the shower

Stay safe during your melt. You will jack again.

1 minute ago, #NoPoles said:

Well **** it, I'm packing it in. This is so torturous watching the live shots and knowing that I'm missing out by only 5 miles...i did some p90x yoga...guess I'll go shower and then do some more research into the Forrest Fenn Treasure. Congrats to all you weenies...i think I'm going to go silently cry in the shower

But Jay promised you!

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

BOS has been below a quarter mile since like 10am with gusts in the 40mph range every hour....they verified. I'm sure a bunch of other stations already have

Really? Hasn’t seemed steady like that but I’m out in Brighton/Brookline. Wind only really picked up back here the last couple hours. 

7 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Can't believe (actually I can) MPM is going to meh his way to near a foot again. :lol:

I really need to up my game to get everyone of these to do that here.   I tried to be optimistic for Eastern weenies and I get a couple inches of sand.  MPM is still upset about the 12z RGEM output while getting a foot. 

Some in SNE have such good emotional pull with the weather.  

9 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

How much in ASH? My house protected pretty well and I have 12.5" on the deck and driveway. 

I'm not very sheltered at all and my deck is between 8'' and 24'' but the most level spot is at 12'' so that's what I'm going with. Figure we'll end up around 14-16'' I guess. 

6-10'' for the absolute loss. Ray FTW here. He nailed it. 

Just now, WinterWolf said:

And the big totals out west were discounted by many...And the NAM is going into retirement on a successful note.

NAM did have some bad runs. Yesterday’s 18z run was awful and was a real curveball to anyone who  didn’t discount it. But yea, overall a superior performance.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

I really need to up my game to get everyone of these to do that here.   I tried to be optimistic for Eastern weenies and I get a couple inches of sand.  MPM is still upset about the 12z RGEM output while getting a foot. 

Some in SNE have such good emotional pull with the weather.  

We've learned that it pays off to b**ch nonstop for 3 days leading up to these events. The MPM-Lavarock Theorem. :lol:

Archived