Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 4-6 Coastal Bomb Observations/Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, geo1 said:

Lol well you know if I take six and it equals 78 then I will go with your measurements. It is a bit breezy! Job well done by the way on your forecast.

Thanks, I could have done better...I'll go over the mistakes on the west end in the verification blog and learn from it.

7 minutes ago, BRSno said:

Just saw that. Still low IMHO, but at least it looks like when it's all said and done BOS will probably be around 13"~. 

I measured 13" right now, so I still think it is low. 

You might get a few more inches when all is said and done.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Thanks, I could have done better...I'll go over the mistakes on the west end in the verification blog and learn from it.

Your always close and as we all know that is hard to do with this kind of set up. Well done and thanks. Off to kill my back.

1 minute ago, Thunderblizzard said:

How much are you at now? I was getting around 13.5 average a moment ago... light/moderate snow still.

I averaged just under 14 inches.  I figure we can pick up another inch easily.  

Great storm in my opinion...winds were and are pretty constant so that made it intense. 

An update from the lord of the City-State of Framinghung: just went out to roof rake a bit, for sport, and we've gotta be up and over 12". Possibly in 15" country.

Am I gonna measure? Probably not. Are you gonna believe me anyhow?

Baby, I'd never lie to you.

Just now, DavisStraight said:

Dude, you have no idea how many closet-weenies there are....you start talking to people about it and they love outting themselves. 

Archived