Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Jan/Feb 2018

MAG5035

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, canderson said:

Flipping back and forth between mod sleet and zr. Currently heaviest sleet of the morning.

Might have had 1” snow, maybe. That’s done for sure now, hope we flipped to plain rain soon.

Looking at Wunderground temps, tons of stations south of us are still at or below 32.  I don't think the flip to plain rain happens for many hours.  Roads could get really bad for a while.

8 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Looking at Wunderground temps, tons of stations south of us are still at or below 32.  I don't think the flip to plain rain happens for many hours.  Roads could get really bad for a while.

I fear you’re right. Best hope is to stay sleet as long as possible, it’s better than zr!

1 minute ago, CarlislePaWx said:

i was looking at those south of us to get a feel for when the temps would rise and came to the same conclusion that  it could be awhile. 2-3 this afternoon. How does radar look? 

16 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i was looking at those south of us to get a feel for when the temps would rise and came to the same conclusion that  it could be awhile. 2-3 this afternoon. How does radar look? 

Tons of precip yet to come.  Also, no temp above 32 north of the M-D line at the moment.  Even 30-32 down to BWI/DC.

Archived