Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 3-4th Coastal Crusher OBS

buckeyefan1

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, fig said:

@SENC what part of town? I'm towards Masonboro/Monkey Junction and nothing but cold rain and sleet :(

Yup, same down here just north of Snows Cut.  Some snow mixing in, but it's mostly sleet.  Really blowing up against my windows too.  Wish we can get a full changeover. :-(

12 minutes ago, SENC said:

Tarheel, I just wanna...

oh never mind...

We are getting that dreaded SN word.. ARE you "triggered" yet? ;) You beat that horse 3X over & then some...

WE told you, look & read the AFD's &  LISTEN to experienced folks here..

I even opined WE had a great set-up going on..

NOW  you wanna cry over not enough Moisture? really?!!

WE are in Wilm to see "traces" once every 5~7 years...  Consider yourself lucky too see what WE are getting..

If the dreaded "Carolina trough",  sets-up,, We'll be in for ALOT, as well as folks inland around that area.. (west to east).. A Meso scale thing..

Look everyone, Our COASTAL PEEPS!~

that Cash's in on this Lil event... MuH Dogs are LOVIN it!

current OBS..

DP of 27.7

winds WNW @ 2.9 mph

POURING SNOW

lol Just hard to believe till I see it. Any person who knows the area would be in my corner as well. It is just hard to get a good snow here. So, why believe anything till you see it? :+)

3 minutes ago, NCSNOW said:

Big over performer here in Randolph County. No model after the nam 12z yesterday had snow getting back here. 

Tonight all roads,major highways are snowcovered. Just finally quit last 20 mins. Current temp 23 and skies are clearing out.

Hmm. If I get on my roof I can see Sophia.  Not a single flake here. No roads covered, no driveways covered. So, not all of Randolph County got any performance at all.

2 minutes ago, OpAck said:

Yup, same down here just north of Snows Cut.  Some snow mixing in, but it's mostly sleet.  Really blowing up against my windows too.  Wish we can get a full changeover. :-(

You might have the ocean influence affecting you, your with-in a couple miles of the beach..

I'm about ten miles from the beach, yet on the river... give it time.. You'll switch over soon I hope.. It's **rippin** where I'm at.. 

As soon as the Precip got heavy enough, Dynamics took over, cooled the column and went from light rain/ quick sleet & now snow...

sn.jpg

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Oh yeah buddy.... How are you man? This is great Bringing a taste of Weymouth winter to the south..lol. Enjoy it folks. Stay safe.

Born in Brockton and raised in scenic Holbrook.  South Shore in the house :)

Archived