Newest Member
    SnowHabit
JAN 4th Coastal

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mdecoy said:

Its been pretty good the past couple storms IMO. Out in front on calling those December dustings.

But usually yeah, it is way off. Sometimes not even getting 15 mins into the future correct.

Still shoveling the 6-10” I was supposed to get last March before the flip to sleet.

46 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

I'm going to laugh if this keeps ticking west and we end up getting a solid snowstorm. The one poster on here yesterday that posted that one map, which admittedly looked very much like wishcasting at the time, could be owed a lot of apologies for all the crap he took.

No even if that happens...that storm chaser group from PA that made that map is a joke. Straight hype everything. My wife followed them for some reason and their stuff is always a joke. 

I can't take a model seriously that's named "Deep Thunder"...it sounds like a bad movie with Ben Stiller in it.

No even if that happens...that storm chaser group from PA that made that map is a joke. Straight hype everything. My wife followed them for some reason and their stuff is always a joke. 

If you're referring to S&S Stormchasing, I agree they are horrid.  What's worse is that some local government agencies and fire departments believe their crapola.

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

If you get a chance. Glance at the water vapor loop and see what you think. To me it looks as if the kicker is verifying farther north. And that we are seeing a stronger quicker piece of energy under-riding the kicker that looks as if it is beginning to drop down the west side of the initial phase for a possible 2'nd phase. If I am reading that right that would mean a farther north track from the coastal before the hard turn right and a possible closer approach to the shore if in fact we are seeing a possible 2'nd phase occur to our south. Or am I just being a weenie. :)

25 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Don't know how people can root for others to get snow. If I'm not getting it, I'd just assume place a giant heater over the shore to melt whatever falls there. Happy New Year! :)

there's a big difference between not caring if others get snow and hoping others don't get snow.  i'm in the former.  i mostly don't care.

• H2O unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF locked this topic

Archived