Weathernoob335
JAN 4th Coastal

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

Man that super band on the HRDPS. :weenie:

Da pivot! Hate to be in Rehoboth dry slotted while 3" per hour rates are falling imby.

Since my mom refuses to "let me" drive to Cambridge maybe I should meet you at the end of your driveway and we can sit in beach chairs and get raked by bands. We can let our hemis sit and idle to help feed the storm to. Good times. 

5 minutes ago, Ji said:

whats interesting is that per the GGEM and GFS, nobody is really getting a big snowstorm up until Maine. Historic low--normal snowstorm for east coast

gem_asnow_neus_11.png

May not be historic, but that map shows an impressive snow fall at the beaches pretty far south. And with WSW in northern Florida for up to 3" of snow, maybe .50" of ice and possible wind chills of 10*, I would say that is historic for them!!

12 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

If we can lay down 2-3 inches, no doubt many of us will be below 0 early Sat morning. Not greedy. Just cover my grass. 

I will be perfectly happy with a couple inches of snow. I am definitely NOT greedy.

let Florida get 6 inches of snow plus a half inch of solid ice, and let Wes get 20 inches of snow and the Eastern Shore get 2 feet. They deserve the snow.

Just now, Bob Chill said:

Ukie precip not impressive west of the bay. The storm tracks east of other guidance start to finish by our area. 

no point in staying up for the euro. All the globals are east and dry and the mesos are west and dry lol but not as dry

Hmm...24 hours out and the gfs mostly held after its first big jump west, meso's decisively good, and the cmc trimmed but still totally good. The there's the ukie... what do you do?
Go with gut. Coating to 1 in metro area

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• H2O unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF locked this topic

Archived