Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I was expecting to wake up to seeing a lot of rain and a big temperature drop overnight.  Barely got any rain, and it's still 44 degrees

I had the same experience. Hardly any rain and still a balmy 43. I can never remember such a dry winter. The cold weather is making it worse because it makes us think we might get snow. We've seen how that's gone. Heck.. We can barely get rain.

2 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

It was 39 when I go at up an hour ago and now 35. It would be nice to get some flakes falling around sunrise with that incoming bit of moisture.

I agree, some mood flakes would be great. Just enough to be pretty, not enough to cause travel headaches 

12 minutes ago, mappy said:

I agree, some mood flakes would be great. Just enough to be pretty, not enough to cause travel headaches 

Would not be surprised if the northern tier counties are seeing snow now. Seems that the snow is mostly coming in under the radar(at least here). Going to be a quick freeze as well as I am already down to 30 degrees with snow still falling (lightly at this point).

6 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Would not be surprised if the northern tier counties are seeing snow now. Seems that the snow is mostly coming in under the radar(at least here). Going to be a quick freeze as well as I am already down to 30 degrees with snow still falling (lightly at this point).

Yeah it’s snowing here now. Big fat flakes. I have a funeral to go to so I’ve been getting ready, so it was my kid who informed me “mommy! It’s snowing!” 

• H2O unpinned this topic
  • H2O pinned this topic

Archived