Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

"how much for Dover" is like nails on a chalkboard.

Also, Mitch, I didn't want to respond to this in the long-range thread but where you wrote the following, I am in agreement:

Likewise, Mitch, I am in agreement with you on this:

8 hours ago, mitchnick said:

this craptastic winter needs an enema, and I know just how to do it

Whatever that means, do you think we are ready for it?

1 minute ago, mappy said:

come on, you know how this works. 

It amazes me how people can cancel winter early on, except Ji. Our Western gang is having a tough start and NoVa is not off to best start either, but I don't think we're done yet. I can see, dare I say it, another backloaded type of winter with most snow falling in mid Feb to mid March. I want snow as much as next guy, but until I see a scream Pac of death heading into the CONUS, I never give up. 

5 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

It amazes me how people can cancel winter early on, except Ji. Our Western gang is having a tough start and NoVa is not off to best start either, but I don't think we're done yet. I can see, dare I say it, another backloaded type of winter with most snow falling in mid Feb to mid March. I want snow as much as next guy, but until I see a scream Pac of death heading into the CONUS, I never give up. 

Yeah, no panic here. If it was March 12th and things were still this crappy then I might be a little perturbed, but overall... things haven't bad awful. its been cold and some snow has fallen and there is plenty of time to go. 

Just now, mappy said:

Yeah, no panic here. If it was March 12th and things were still this crappy then I might be a little perturbed, but overall... things haven't bad awful. its been cold and some snow has fallen and there is plenty of time to go. 

Exactly. This is still way better than the 2011-12 winter from hell

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived