Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mappy said:

similar to my husband. all four of his came in perfect. bastard. 

I'm looking into the smile direct club (similar to invisalign, but much cheaper) now that mine are out. because two had come in, they caused frontal crowding, but i had to get the wisdom teeth removed first before i could do any corrective dental work. 

Clear Correct is awesome. I think it was only 2k for unlimited treatment. As in whatever it takes to get perfect teeth.

Good luck, @MillvilleWx!

3 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

My wisdom teeth are the only four teeth I've got that came in straight. Picket fences for the win.

I got really lucky in general regarding my teeth. In fact, all three of my siblings did, too.

My wisdom teeth all came in by the time I was 14. No issues except for swollen gums and some bleeding while they were coming in. They crowded my other teeth just a bit, but I had plenty of room to allow them to come in. Never had braces or a retainer, either. My teeth aren't perfect, but they're looking pretty good for never having had anything done to them, if I do say so myself! :lol:

got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out locally.  didn't hurt, but felt very weird as they yank 'em.  i also ate way too much candy as a kid and didn't floss as much as i should have.  paying for it as i get older, and now i floss on the daily.  wish we had alligator teeth.  

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Well, I was right. My bottom left wisdom tooth is impacted, but there’s a rough infection I have to treat first, which is the main reason pain has been so bad. Once I treat the infection with antibiotics and prescription mouth wash, I’ll have all my remaining wisdom teeth extracted and a minor bone graf and addition to fill a likely hole after removal of bottom left tooth. At least it’ll get fixed. I typically have a decent pain tolerance, but man, this is pushing it.

28 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

I swear, I feel like I need a Rosetta Stone when I read yours and StormChaser's (or whatever he calls himself this week) posts.

Don't worry, If they do start making sense to you then it's time to worry. 

14 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Yeah...kind of like translating "Shaka, when the walls fell" (for any "Star Trek:  Next Generation" fans out there!) :D

+1

1 hour ago, MillvilleWx said:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Well, I was right. My bottom left wisdom tooth is impacted, but there’s a rough infection I have to treat first, which is the main reason pain has been so bad. Once I treat the infection with antibiotics and prescription mouth wash, I’ll have all my remaining wisdom teeth extracted and a minor bone graf and addition to fill a likely hole after removal of bottom left tooth. At least it’ll get fixed. I typically have a decent pain tolerance, but man, this is pushing it.

Ouch.  That sucks.  Hope the antibiotics kick in and you're feeling better fast.

Yikes. No wonder you were in pain. Hopefully the meds will get you fixed up quick so you can get them out of there. Feel better!

3 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

Been there do that. I had 2 go bad at the same time. Hurt so bad it made me dizzy. The antibiotics take about 3 days to start working. I took Advil like a junkie. Once you get them out make sure you follow the directions. You don't want dry sockets. 

Another birthday today so celebrating with a visit to the local bar that just put Dogfish 120 on tap, then a walk home to share a Bourbon County Stout with a neighbor friend.

Good birthday evening, and plans for a big tomorrow had included a trip to Cambridge and a visit to RAR, but just learned that Max’s on Broadway has a big RAR release tomorrow. So it seems Cambridge is coming to me!

5 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Another birthday today so celebrating with a visit to the local bar that just put Dogfish 120 on tap, then a walk home to share a Bourbon County Stout with a neighbor friend.

Good birthday evening, and plans for a big tomorrow had included a trip to Cambridge and a visit to RAR, but just learned that Max’s on Broadway has a big RAR release tomorrow. So it seems Cambridge is coming to me!

Happy B-Day!!! 

3 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Yes sir. ..I even use it to run my electrical business . 

It's a great and BIG phone ... have one myself.    At one point I was considering a small iPad for when I was away from home.  With the size of this phone I don't really think I need one anymore.

Hope it was a wonderful birthday!

15 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Hope you are having a fantastic couple days celebrating Bday!

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived