Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 10 secs or whatever left and no timeouts, dont you just play 3 lineman and everyone else staggered deep obviously keeping the "outs" covered so they cant get in fg range then out of bounds? Its just weird it looked like they were in man or a medium zone at the very least with nobody up top covering deep......in case that play happens. Inexcusable defensive blunder regardless.

6 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

With 10 secs or whatever left and no timeouts, dont you just play 3 lineman and everyone else staggered deep obviously keeping the "outs" covered so they cant get in fg range then out of bounds? Its just weird it looked like they were in man or a medium zone at the very least with nobody up top covering deep......in case that play happens. Inexcusable defensive blunder regardless.

Still have no idea why 43 decided to play for the ball. He could've easily tackled him. Worst case scenario is that you force him to go out of bounds and make them kick the 50 yard field goal. Best case scenario is you manage to tackle him in bounds and end the game. 

16 minutes ago, mattie g said:

PAT return is only 2 points.

Yeah and it really doesn't matter the score- I cant recall a case (in regulation) when the PAT is not executed after a TD, even if its irrelevant. In the regular season it makes sense, as one of the tie breakers is points scored.

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Yeah and it really doesn't matter the score- I cant recall a case when the PAT is not executed after a TD, even if its irrelevant. In the regular season it makes sense, as one of the tie breakers is points scored.

Only thing that mattered with the PAT was the over/under. That was +5.5, and so the PAT would've made several folks happy 

22 minutes ago, mattie g said:

PAT return is only 2 points.

lol. Yeah, I had it in my head that MN was driving for a field goal and were up by two after their touchdown.

17 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

I think that’s the first time anyone has ever said that.

Hey, minus 6 and snow falling. Who could want more! :P

4 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

It's actually a very nice city. But the -10 for four months is not for humans.

I've only been there once for a short time but enjoyed the people that I met and the little I saw of the twin cities. I actually spent more time in St. Paul and really liked the architectural style of the older homes. But like you said, the duration and intensity of the cold would be a little much for me.

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived