Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter String

George BM

Anyone know anything about plumbing?

Went outside, and looked at the outdoor faucet. I had a cover for the faucet and noticed small icicles around the faucet cover. Crawled around the crawl space and noticed no leaks anywhere. I then turned off the water to the line to the faucet. The water was coming out perfectly before I turned off the line. The line wasn't frozen. Anything else I should do? 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ThePhotoGuy said:

Anyone know anything about plumbing?

Went outside, and looked at the outdoor faucet. I had a cover for the faucet and noticed small icicles around the faucet cover. Crawled around the crawl space and noticed no leaks anywhere. I then turned off the water to the line to the faucet. The water was coming out perfectly before I turned off the line. The line wasn't frozen. Anything else I should do? 

Don't close the faucet; leave it open.  Then you're good to go.

36 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
1 hour ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Biased, but Steelers are coming back. Can’t hold us down at Heinz.

Not today

whoops

I'd like to blame the loss on going at it on 4th down but twice it worked beautifully... I'll blame the onside kick.

Also annoyed they didn't at least try for a miracle with that 1 second they were given, but whatever. Guess I root for the Jaguars now. 

22 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

whoops

I'd like to blame the loss on going at it on 4th down but twice it worked beautifully... I'll blame the onside kick.

Also annoyed they didn't at least try for a miracle with that 1 second they were given, but whatever. Guess I root for the Jaguars now. 

Sorry dude.

What killed the Steelers for the most part today, is what has been their problem all year- the Defense is mediocre at best. Jags dominated up front, and Blake Bortles looked clutch. lol. Imagine that.

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

Sorry dude.

What killed the Steelers for the most part today, is what has been their problem all year- the Defense is mediocre at best. Jags dominated up front, and Blake Bortles looked clutch. lol. Imagine that.

It's the fact that it was Blake Bortles that really stings. But yeah, the defense has been terrible. Gave up a lot. Ben+Brown can't do much more then pull off two fourth down miracles. 

If the Vikings hang on and win, and right now that's uncertain, a fun place to be next Sunday would be a watering hole in Fargo.  Pretty much half of North Dakota cheers for the Vikings and the other half for the Packers, but there are a lot of people in the state who are now Eagles fans or at least follow them closely because Carson Wentz played at North Dakota State (located in Fargo).  Too bad he's injured.

4 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
26 minutes ago, ravensrule said:
If they beat the Saints today they will have a cakewalk. Lucky bastids.

Just like the cakewalk Atlanta had. Thats the Philly advantage. The nation thinks we are 1-dimensional ie all offense all Wentz. Nobody talks about their D. I like it. Hoping they are huge home dogs again. Eagles dont stand a chance ;-)

Oh don’t get me wrong I actually like the Eagles. Their chances of beating the Saints or Vikings though, are slimmer than what’s between my legs.

Oh don’t get me wrong I actually like the Eagles. Their chances of beating the Saints or Vikings though, are slimmer than what’s between my legs.
That's the spirit! As long as nobody else in America gives the Eagles a chance, I like their chances more and more. They thrive off of being the underdogs and being referred to as a one-dimensional team based on Wentz and the offense. They may not win next week, any given Sunday anything can happen. But as long as people keep telling that team they dont have a chance.....you are stirring a hornet nest in their D.

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived