Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, T. August said:

Hell even back home you might score 5 or 6. Is someone there to measure lol.

Not at my house but my parents live a mile or so away. The banding potential there will be interesting to watch. I think there will be pretty big differences in the totals over relatively short distances on the mid and upper shore.

SCHOOL OPERATIONS FOR JANUARY 4 AND 5: Due to the forecast for extreme conditions that could adversely impact walkers and students at bus stops, as well as to allow time for Facilities personnel and bus contractors to address any potential weather-related issues, all Anne Arundel County Public schools will open two hours late on Thursday, January 4, and Friday, January 5. There will be no morning half-day pre-kindergarten or ECI classes. Students in full-day pre-kindergarten classes will have class, and should report to school two hours later than normal. Anne Arundel County Public Schools will monitor potential snow conditions throughout the night. If a change in school operations from this message is warranted, an updated message will be posted here on Thursday morning.

3 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

Hilarious

I imagine Chuck would need to be in the passenger seat staring dreamily out the window, speaking in tongues, and Jeb in the backseat wedged up in the console between me driving and Chuck talking a mile a minute about how he’s going to shovel the boardwalk once before sunrise and then again by noon.

And to Chuck and Jeb, I sincerely mean it. We’d have a helluva time!

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived