Weathernoob335
January Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, H2O said:

no.  I'm still proving a point

I don’t know if you’re trying to prove the point to me but you don’t need to.  I get why you did storm mode I just didn’t think it was necessary...clearly I’m wrong after seeing the latest debacle in there.  And clearly some people can’t control their posts on their own.  The whole point of my post to mappy’s this morning was to ask that junior mods be held to the same posting standard for storm mode as everyone else and that’s it.  It’s honestly not a big deal...sorry I even said anything in the first place.  

57 minutes ago, feloniousq said:

I sure hope we get more punkasses coming at Bob Chill and mappy, and that they remove all filters in reply.

What’d I miss?

32 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I don’t know if you’re trying to prove the point to me but you don’t need to.  I get why you did storm mode I just didn’t think it was necessary...clearly I’m wrong after seeing the latest debacle in there.  And clearly some people can’t control their posts on their own.  The whole point of my post to mappy’s this morning was to ask that junior mods be held to the same posting standard for storm mode as everyone else and that’s it.  It’s honestly not a big deal...sorry I even said anything in the first place.  

You were right to call me out. But saying it storm mode was unnecessary... well. 

14 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Storm thread is great. Randy needs to increase the salary for H20 and mappy. I'll pitch in $1.

Works for me! 

4 minutes ago, feloniousq said:

not really anything specific, just that people are always messing with you

I'm just glad we've become the lab section for 10th grade computer science

Ha, I’m used to it. I put my big girl pants on today. 

1 minute ago, feloniousq said:

not really anything specific, just that people are always messing with you

I'm just glad we've become the lab section for 10th grade computer science

To me, it's not even really about the age. It's that if you are new at posting on any hobby board, you and your cohort (other relatively new posters) shouldn't be making up like a third of all the posts in a main thread. 

Just now, gymengineer said:

To me, it's not even really about the age. It's that if you are new at posting on any hobby board, you and your cohort (other relatively new posters) shouldn't be making up like a third of all the posts in a main thread. 

Ive learned a lot from the young ones today. Not sure what but something 

1 minute ago, gymengineer said:

I just realized how weenie and noobish new time posters sound when they want snow more than anything. I'm sorry for what y'all had to deal with with me during the Dec 8-9 event, since I'm assuming I acted exactly like that. 

Just now, Cobalt said:

I just realized how weenie and noobish new time posters sound when they want snow more than anything. I'm sorry for what y'all had to deal with with me during the Dec 8-9 event, since I'm assuming I acted exactly like that. 

while you are young, you add some value and good insight to your posts.  You'da been 5 posted a long time ago had you not.  I'm all about a little fun in this hobby, but i also dont want to see it turn into kindercare here either.

H20, Mappy, I'll donate another clam to your salary increase....

1 minute ago, H2O said:

So based on how people are feeling right now I will start a new thread with STORM MODE after the 0z runs Friday

Lol. I've followed this board for 8 years and just started posting this year. I've lived by  the read more post less modo for years. Especially when a storm is eminent let the veteran posters do there thing. The storm thread is a mess today...lol

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived