• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2018 Banter Thread

jburns

I think this was the best .5'' snow I've ever had. I'm not even kidding. Most of the time in the SE if you get only that much, it only accumulates on your car and some grassy areas, and you end up with a slushy/muddy mess that doesn't look all that pretty. With how cold it was, this stuff stuck to EVERYTHING. I'm not even sure if it melted on the pavement all that much. Solid.

• Like 1

I head to Pittsboro tomorrow to buy my 1993 Land Cruiser. How are the roads out that way? I know it's supposed to only be in the mid 20's, but we're taking the wife's Altima and I'm worried about the roads with her driving back alone.

On another note, I'm finally watching The Godfather. I was two when it was released in 1972. Only taken me 45 years to see this film!! They just killed Luca Brasi!!

10 hours ago, tramadoc said:

I head to Pittsboro tomorrow to buy my 1993 Land Cruiser. How are the roads out that way? I know it's supposed to only be in the mid 20's, but we're taking the wife's Altima and I'm worried about the roads with her driving back alone.

On another note, I'm finally watching The Godfather. I was two when it was released in 1972. Only taken me 45 years to see this film!! They just killed Luca Brasi!!

They are fine. Drove into PB last night. No issues. South of town is still dicey on the tree covered spots.

• Like 1

Good luck tonight Carolina fans.   I’m a Saints fan over the Panthers because I lived in New Orleans for a while in the 90’s.

This should be an awesome game.  As usual for Uou guys a lot hinges on how well Cam plays. I’m legit worried.  Composed Cam and it’s probably lights out for the Saints. 

36 minutes ago, LithiaWx said:

Good luck tonight Carolina fans.   I’m a Saints fan over the Panthers because I lived in New Orleans for a while in the 90’s.

This should be an awesome game.  As usual for Uou guys a lot hinges on how well Cam plays. I’m legit worried.  Composed Cam and it’s probably lights out for the Saints. 

Well, I'm a Panthers fan, and I'm legit worried too.  New Orleans has beaten us twice already this season.  Why would it be any different this time?

22 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Atleast Cam is looking ok, the rest of the team playing like sh!t

Ya, but that dropped TD pass and missed FG will bite us in the ass later in the game. At least the games on FOX, WHNS is the only GSP local not to plaster advisories all over the screen for days on end.

• Sad 1

They are fine. Drove into PB last night. No issues. South of town is still dicey on the tree covered spots.

Thanks man. Ended up going to Apex and picking it up. Wouldn't you know it, but the tags that were on it (he told me to use them and turn them in to DMV Monday) expired January 2017!! Got told that by a Williamston Police Officer. He told me no problem once I showed him my paperwork and proof of insurance. Got off lucky!!

• jburns pinned this topic
  • jburns unpinned this topic