Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2018 Banter Thread

jburns

32 minutes ago, WarmNose said:

Who do the Eagles get rid of? Foles or Wentz? I think it has to be Wentz for obvious reasons even though he has proven himself and without him the Eagles wouldn't have been in the super bowl 

Nah they keep Wentz and Foles back to back up. Any team that has the bucks can make an offer. First round draft picks would be acceptable. Great problem to have.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FallsLake said:

The 12z GFS, way out at the end of its run, would indicate a better pattern setup for maybe a winter storm to threaten. Of course the next run will have another solution but until then I can dream its on to something.     

it's even different than 6z but has been hinting at something for a couple of days now. Lot's of precip potential just need the cold .

Well, I'm headed to Banff/Lake Louise from the 22nd-27th, so I'm definitely going to see snow. Hope I get to see some falling from the sky and ski in fresh powder. Anybody know what might be the best site for tracking weather in western Canada?

They've had an awesome year thus far, compared to most of the UT/CO resorts that are struggling. 50+ inches in the last week!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, downeastnc said:

I had to turn my AC on got to 78 in the house even with the windows open and I gotta have it cold to sleep, low of 68 and a high of 80 tomorrow means it stays on till tomorrow nights cold front......and the neighbor behind me mowed his onion grass,hen bit and dandelions. 

I kept my windows shut and the house temp never got above 71 even though the temp sored up to 78. I got wild onions and patches of grass growing in my backyard. This morning I noticed some trees are started to bud out.

• jburns pinned this topic
  • jburns unpinned this topic