Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2018 Banter Thread

jburns

1 hour ago, mackerel_sky said:

Can winter be salvaged with 2 hours of rain and backside flurries? Yes! Winter salvaged , as I sit at 51 degrees! These damn longer days suck! ;)

Rates will overcome? :( 

The good news is the 3k NAM knew it was 50 when it initialized at 18z and still dropped the hammer 

8 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

The HRRR just giveth me 3.2"! What could go wrong ? Anxiously awaiting the JC/CJ tag team at 4

over under on the jackets off, sleeves rolled up , or two early!? ;)

Jackets off and CJ lets JC take the lead. JC knows this area. If he looks giddy, it's game on. 

3 minutes ago, strongwxnc said:

So, what time did everyone get up this morning? Or any all-nighters still up? 

I got up at 3:47 am. Still running strong this evening. Wife thinks I'm crazy but she does not understand this sport. 

I went to bed at 1:30 this morning and got up at 5:50. I was bummed when I saw the temp at 41 and rain. Finally switched over around 8:00. My husband thinks I'm crazy as well, but has learned it is what it is. It's actually kinda funny.

3 minutes ago, wx4life said:

I went to bed at 1:30 this morning and got up at 5:50. I was bummed when I saw the temp at 41 and rain. Finally switched over around 8:00. My husband thinks I'm crazy as well, but has learned it is what it is. It's actually kinda funny.

I went to bed at 10. Hold on, I made myself go to bed at 10. I knew I would get up before 4. I might have "went" to sleep around 11:30 though :)

3 minutes ago, frazdaddy said:

I'm up at 4:30 every am ( "d#m % rooster. ) 

I hear ya. We have several young roosters now and they are loud. They start around 4 also. 

49 minutes ago, strongwxnc said:

So, what time did everyone get up this morning? Or any all-nighters still up? 

I got up at 3:47 am. Still running strong this evening. Wife thinks I'm crazy but she does not understand this sport.

I went to bed around 11:30.  I woke up at 1:30 and 3:00 to no snowfall.  I woke up at 5:15 with snow on the ground.  I tried to make myself go back to sleep, but it didn't work, so I logged on to AmWx and NWS GSP and started reading.  :D

• Like 1

Went to bed about 130 or 2 a.m. after feeling pretty good about radar trends, hrrr, etc. Got up at 700 a.m. to see it snowing huge flakes for a bit before going to work and watchin it transition to better ratio stuff. Was about the same the night before too.. Starting to feel it a bit tonight. Storms are tiring

• Like 1

Hey John @Wow I'm trying to renew a subscription but when I 'Add to Cart' it says I can only purchase one of these and I have already purchased one. My sub expired on 1/9 and it hasn't renewed. (I think my card exp date changed since I originally ordered it in 2016) How can I get another renewal going? Thanks in advance!

45 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Hey John @Wow I'm trying to renew a subscription but when I 'Add to Cart' it says I can only purchase one of these and I have already purchased one. My sub expired on 1/9 and it hasn't renewed. (I think my card exp date changed since I originally ordered it in 2016) How can I get another renewal going? Thanks in advance!

Mine automatically renewed even though my card has changed since the last renewal.  I might have upgraded to a higher package if I had been given a notice instead of being autorenewed.  I asked about it but never heard back.  Let me know if you hear anything.

• Like 1

• jburns pinned this topic
  • jburns unpinned this topic