Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan 4-6 Coastal Bomb

Baroclinic Zone

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Weenies! Fuk work, hate it. Epic disaster 6K gallons of fire sprinkler water through 3 ceilings of Museum exhibit, electrical failures. Servpro on site, not to mention I am sick as a dog.

Congrats Ray to Kevin for the death band,  congrats Beantown in the blizz. Fuking hoping to the heavens we don't lose power at work or home. 

Watch that coastal flooding  surge city

Hey Steve-get some rest tonight to muster weenie strength for the storm!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

nope, re-edit...it sucks. like a few hours of decent snow then it’s over. 

Whatever will be, will be!  

You are driving yourself nuts.  Just let it play out and chill...might end up overachieving..or may suck *ss.  There will be other storms to track this winter..lots of winter to go Berg.  

16 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Hey Steve-get some rest tonight to muster weenie strength for the storm!

Called off work tomorrow to let everyone rest and the building to dry out. I had cranked the heat for 7 days and one lousy damper failed to open over night and boom frozen busted 1 and half sprinkler elbow blew with a 175 psi fire pump pushing it.

All I can think of is our departed Messenger  by far his favorite in PYM, high wind blizzard. Cliff high house beach front winds were way higher than surface. Good thing this puppy is cruising

11 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

You are driving yourself nuts.  Just let it play out and chill...might end up overachieving..or may suck *ss.  There will be other storms to track this winter..lots of winter to go Berg.  

Chasing it is half the battle....but I call it like I see it. has no affect on my well being, lol. 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Called off work tomorrow to let everyone rest and the building to dry out. I had cranked the heat for 7 days and one lousy damper failed to open over night and boom frozen busted 1 and half sprinkler elbow blew with a 175 psi fire pump pushing it.

All I can think of is our departed Messenger  by far his favorite in PYM, high wind blizzard. Cliff high house beach front winds were way higher than surface. Good thing this puppy is cruising

Feel better, my good man.

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Sucks that you can do all the right things and still have a disaster such as this occur.  Sounds like you're feeling better, which is good.  Agree on Scott on this one.  He'd be all over this.

31 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Weenies! Fuk work, hate it. Epic disaster 6K gallons of fire sprinkler water through 3 ceilings of Museum exhibit, electrical failures. Servpro on site, not to mention I am sick as a dog.

Congrats Ray to Kevin for the death band,  congrats Beantown in the blizz. Fuking hoping to the heavens we don't lose power at work or home. 

Watch that coastal flooding  surge city

Highly recommend contemplating retirement. It's always something...suxs co-ordinating logistics that in years gone by would be fun and now is a pain!
WIND and FLOODING imo are being under-estimated and probably will be the biggest take-away...

I did have reports of frozen precip in the area...downward fall standing at 35F, time to hot-tub....he-he-he!   

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Sucks that you can do all the right things and still have a disaster such as this occur.  Sounds like you're feeling better, which is good.  Agree on Scott on this one.  He'd be all over this.

Thanks actually feel like crap but when your are the Boss when emergencies happen you gotta go, been at it since 0430

29 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

but there won't be one as amazing in so many other ways, I totally get the frustration....maybe we squeak out a 2006 miracle or this is another heartbreaker

Archived