Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 4-6 Coastal Bomb

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Weatherexpert said:

Ok everyone listen up. I've got a fresh haircut and a cold beer and ready to get down to business.

When this euro run comes on y'all better be ready. We're looking at extreme weather condirions, West Mass, all of Vermont, most of NY, Maine, etc are all getting hit harder than the euro will even show. My own predictions state that  for many reasons (which I can explain if you want me to get into it), the Euro isnt going to show the full potential of this Thurs blizzard. They want you to expect less when actually we are going to get pounded. Remember to trust your own self. Everyone get ready, stock up on food, backup generators if you live in deep snow like me, grab your lady, and some beer. It's going down

Can't tell if you're serious or trying to be funny.

1 minute ago, Weatherexpert said:

Ok everyone listen up. I've got a fresh haircut and a cold beer and ready to get down to business.

When this euro run comes on y'all better be ready. We're looking at extreme weather condirions, West Mass, all of Vermont, most of NY, Maine, etc  Everyone get ready, stock up on food, backup generators if you live in deep snow like me. It's going down

Is that you, Frankie from Nova Scotia?

Just to add to the hype.
SREF plumes for OWD and several members over 18" with the mean ~12". More over then under!
QPF henceforth are going to go bonkers. Somebody's going to get screwed.
I have no dog in the fight, therefore no emotional invest.
Dime to dollar I'd bet a sub 960mb traversing 100 miles either side of the BM.

Box AFD emphasizing the possibility for more westward trends due to convection/latent heat release and downstream ridging...

"Also another contributing factor could be convection/latent heat release building a stronger downstream ridge yielding a track closer to the coast.

Will models continue to trend westward in later runs? Given the amplitude of the long wave pattern, system developing over the Gulf Stream and convection possibly building the downstream ridge more than models are simulating all suggest an eastward trend is unlikely with some additional westward adjustment possible. We`ve been told recon flights will collect data shortly and this will likely help improve model performance."

2 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

Box AFD emphasizing the possibility for more westward trends due to convection/latent heat release and downstream ridging...

"Also another contributing factor could be convection/latent heat release building a stronger downstream ridge yielding a track closer to the coast.

Will models continue to trend westward in later runs? Given the amplitude of the long wave pattern, system developing over the Gulf Stream and convection possibly building the downstream ridge more than models are simulating all suggest an eastward trend is unlikely with some additional westward adjustment possible. We`ve been told recon flights will collect data shortly and this will likely help improve model performance."

That should have the reverands Attention.

Archived