Newest Member
    Dano62
January 3-4 Storm Thread part II

rduwx

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PackWxMan said:

I think E. NC will be surprised by the presence of warm air aloft. I hate it for them, but it is something I have experienced more times than not. Greenville dont be surprised to see a Sleet party.

Not supported by any model....its pretty much all snow here all the time maybe a few hrs of Zr/Pingers to start then its snow and probably a cold snow with temps falling into the low to mid 20's....if the NAM doesnt have the warm nose there is no warm nose....hell its gonna snow all the way to the coast....

1 minute ago, downeastnc said:

Not supported by any model....its pretty much all snow here all the time maybe a few hrs of Zr/Pingers to start then its snow and probably a cold snow with temps falling into the low to mid 20's....if the NAM doesnt have the warm nose there is no warm nose....

ditto nam is all snow by a good margin 

1 minute ago, downeastnc said:

Not supported by any model....its pretty much all snow here all the time maybe a few hrs of Zr/Pingers to start then its snow and probably a cold snow with temps falling into the low to mid 20's....if the NAM doesnt have the warm nose there is no warm nose....

Hope you are right man! But this is NC - THERE IS ALWAYS A WARM NOSE. 

Archived