Newest Member
    joxey
I'm Dreaming of a White Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We can work on the mobile location thing. I’ve never heard of anyone finding post numbers important before this though.

Many times when leaving and then coming back into the forum/thread, it was nice to know what post number you left off at, and then be able go directly to that point. At least that’s how I used to do it.  

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Many times when leaving and then coming back into the forum/thread, it was nice to know what post number you left off at, and then be able go directly to that point. At least that’s how I used to do it.  

There’s a new “new content begins here” bar now.

5 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

i thought it was done by 7-8 am, I got a quarter inch or so right now

•  
Issued by NWS Boston, MA

Area Forecast Discussion National Weather Service Taunton MA 405 AM EST Mon Dec 25 2017 .SYNOPSIS... Storm system deepening across the Gulf of Maine will bring moderate to heavy snow, the potential of a flash freeze, and strong to damaging winds. Very cold arctic outbreak will dominate the area Tuesday into Friday. A coastal storm may develop and spread snow into southern New England Friday night and Saturday. && .NEAR TERM /UNTIL 6 PM THIS EVENING/... */ Highlights... - Intense snowband over N/W S New England this morning, around 8 to 11 am, 1-3"/hr snowfall rates possible near white-out condition
s

2 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:
  •  
Issued by NWS Boston, MA

Area Forecast Discussion National Weather Service Taunton MA 405 AM EST Mon Dec 25 2017 .SYNOPSIS... Storm system deepening across the Gulf of Maine will bring moderate to heavy snow, the potential of a flash freeze, and strong to damaging winds. Very cold arctic outbreak will dominate the area Tuesday into Friday. A coastal storm may develop and spread snow into southern New England Friday night and Saturday. && .NEAR TERM /UNTIL 6 PM THIS EVENING/... */ Highlights... - Intense snowband over N/W S New England this morning, around 8 to 11 am, 1-3"/hr snowfall rates possible near white-out condition
s

so this is happening later...ok

Well that was an interesting ride from Moosup to BDL and back from a #wxgeek perspective. Left at 230 with it rain and 33, lt rain all the way to BDL , Snow slush roads started in East Hartford 31 degrees, 29 at BDL with freezing mist. 91 had 1 good lane open.Headed back through mist until Glastonbury when it started dumping heavy wet snow at 32 then rain in Marlborough all the way home temps 35. Going to be a mess out there but alas the Grinch lives here.  Enjoy and a very Merry Christmas to my fellow wxpeeps

Archived