Newest Member
    joxey
I'm Dreaming of a White Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

28.1/27 sn-

if the HRRR is accurate, could pick up some zr around 12z-14z before the flip back to snow imby. while I think its more likely that it taints with sleet rather than freezing rain, could be something to keep an eye out on just nw of the coastal front as mid lvls briefly torch. Also thats quite the flash freeze for eastern areas that are torching now .. wow 

8 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

Don't understand why no advisory for around BOS. Pretty darn close to thumping there now. Guaranteed thump at the end now. But I see 2-4"

Read the forecast discussion from Tauton (National Weather Service)  It will explain the situation.

1 minute ago, Greg said:

Read the forecast discussion from Tauton (National Weather Service)  It will explain the situation.

Already read it. I think they should post an advisory as a precaution. No one in my hood is taking this seriously. Thundersnow can drop several inches fast. Hope people have an idea it might hit.

2 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

And no WSW for Tolland,  LOL

I mean ya but seriously the boundaries are lol.....they need to use like airbrush boundaries that fade nicely over 25 miles or something.....you could feel better about being in the 50% WSW instead of just 1000 feet over the line in 0% WSW....lolz

1 minute ago, ice1972 said:

Oh sorry.....I’m mostly mobile and location doesn’t show up on mobile skin.....I just stepped outside to take the garbage out and I’d also say it felt more petty than snowy but the goods come later

Switched back to mainly snow again anyways. Should be a good couple of hours later this morning.

I wish everybody a merry xmass.  I'm going to sleep now but I will leave you with this...  I looked back at radar and the past weather models and noticed an important although small change that had been a occuring ever so slightly each run.  To me it looks better or at least getting better with each passing hour.  Watch the radar and keep your fingers crossed.  Good night.;)

Archived