Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
I'm Dreaming of a White Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas all! Out of the hospital just in time for the next show, eyeball about 4" otg, not sure we were going to get there after the pingers from the onset, but about 1/2 mi vis now, and that's up from before when it was absolutely ripping SN.... white Christmas!!! I really don't remember the last time we had more than a couple inches on Christmas, 2000 maybe? Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, tavwtby said:

Merry Christmas all! Out of the hospital just in time for the next show, eyeball about 4" otg, not sure we were going to get there after the pingers from the onset, but about 1/2 mi vis now, and that's up from before when it was absolutely ripping SN.... white Christmas!!! I really don't remember the last time we had more than a couple inches on Christmas, 2000 maybe? Correct me if I'm wrong.

13 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Sharpest cutoff I've seen.  We had 1", Belgrade Village, 10 miles SSE, had 8" and the east part of Augusta, maybe 25-28 miles SSE, had 15".

Snow started here at 4:45; dog must've known I wanted to know the exact time, as she needed to be out doing her business at that hour.  Moderate snow with about 1.5" new, tying (momentarily) my biggest 12/25 snow since moving here in 1998.

Archived