Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
I'm Dreaming of a White Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sbos_wx said:

It's more a general idea than exact thing... People get caught up with the meso models

Exactly...this is especially true with its use with convection. I use it moreso really for determining what storm mode is more likely to dominate in those situations where you're talking supercells or linear

8 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

31 and cloudy

Regardless of what happens, best wishes to everyone.  Snow is nice but not the most important thing. Enjoy your families and festivities tomorrow.  Santa's cookies and milk are out, the reindeer have some carrots and water, and the kids are in bed with visions of sugar plums dancing through their heads.  It's special this year as It's also my 10 year wedding anniversary, Yes I was married on Christmas eve.  It wasn't planned that way but 4 kids later and everything worked out just fine. Merry Christmas to everyone!! Hope we get some pleasant surprises with the snow. 

I spent the evening having a ham dinner with my son. He's about to turn 18 and head of to College,  so it's nice to spend some time with him before he leaves.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Archived