Weathernoob335
I'm Dreaming of a White Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Great stuff, Ray!

Just did an updated map/discussion for CT. Seems like we are "fairly" similar for CT. I did bump down the 6-10'' zone to 4-8''. I'm real excited for this band and I hit damaging wind potential tomorrow hard too

http://weatherwiz.blogspot.com/2017/12/white-christmas-forecast-update.html

7 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Great stuff, Ray!

Just did an updated map/discussion for CT. Seems like we are "fairly" similar for CT. I did bump down the 6-10'' zone to 4-8''. I'm real excited for this band and I hit damaging wind potential tomorrow hard too

http://weatherwiz.blogspot.com/2017/12/white-christmas-forecast-update.html

Good stuff, thanks, and good luck. 

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s the difference between 1-2” and 3-4” along 84. 

yup...which sucks is b/c that's where most people live :lol:

I think you should be fine though...the orientation of things sort of makes me feel like you should avoid the bigger warmth. I think that band gets you too

31 and cloudy

Regardless of what happens, best wishes to everyone.  Snow is nice but not the most important thing. Enjoy your families and festivities tomorrow.  Santa's cookies and milk are out, the reindeer have some carrots and water, and the kids are in bed with visions of sugar plums dancing through their heads.  It's special this year as It's also my 10 year wedding anniversary, Yes I was married on Christmas eve.  It wasn't planned that way but 4 kids later and everything worked out just fine. Merry Christmas to everyone!! Hope we get some pleasant surprises with the snow. 

1 minute ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Sorry for posting here about restaurants , I'll stop and not derail this topic.

Chinese food Christmas is a Jewish tradition which I’ll miss this year in favor of flying to FL tomorrow afternoon.

Looking forward to possibly some snow or slop tomorrow but if it’s rain I get to sleep in.

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

yup...which sucks is b/c that's where most people live :lol:

I think you should be fine though...the orientation of things sort of makes me feel like you should avoid the bigger warmth. I think that band gets you too

People cant tell the difference between 2” and 3.5” though , only us weenies can cuz we shove a ruler into the ground when we awake and, call bust or jump for joy. 

Plus, everyone likes a white Christmas. If it accumulates, the public is happy.

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Chinese food Christmas is a Jewish tradition which I’ll miss this year in favor of flying to FL tomorrow afternoon.

Looking forward to possibly some snow or slop tomorrow but if it’s rain I get to sleep in.

Meteorologist Joe Chioffi mentioned that he has Chinese food and goes bowling with His Jewish friend for Christmas.

Archived