• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Russian Popups?

Casualbrain

Still getting them this morning, Safari iOS. I think I currently don't have pop ups blocked because I was testing something. I get a new tab auto loading a .ru site. It's been going on all week.

Previous poster mentioned Tapatalk, but I haven't been able to get this site to load in Tapatalk for a while so I assumed it was disabled here. I'll give that another try.

2 hours ago, thess said:

Still getting them this morning, Safari iOS. I think I currently don't have pop ups blocked because I was testing something. I get a new tab auto loading a .ru site. It's been going on all week.

Previous poster mentioned Tapatalk, but I haven't been able to get this site to load in Tapatalk for a while so I assumed it was disabled here. I'll give that another try.

@Wow is still looking into the issue.  Tapatalk hook has been enabled so that should work for mobile devices.

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

@Wow is still looking into the issue.  Tapatalk hook has been enabled so that should work for mobile devices.

I found that I can't use the "log in" button on Tapatalk, but the links to the forums I follow still work as if I am logged in. I just can't browse to any new ones.

7 hours ago, cmasty1978 said:

Wow- I know I like to troll so this message is a little corrupted, but you really do have an obligation to shut off ads entirely until these virus laden Russian ads are fixed/while you “look into it”. There are people here who may be clicking them. 

I agree, the Ads should be removed or the site could become blacklisted. It's irresponsible to leave the redirects as you are exposing people to viruses and malware.

• Thanks 1