Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Holidays 2017-18 Mid-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

1 minute ago, Amped said:

Struggling to find an analog. March 1960 is close, but this is a big storm in the south too. Best fantasy storm of the year so far.

I imagine in some parallel universe we get clobbered by both the 29th-31st event and that event. I want to live in that parallel universe honestly

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Definitely an uptick in gefs support for what the gfs op is thinking. 

gfs-ens_mslpa_us_33.png

gfs_mslpa_us_33.png

GFS is my deepest fear for this event. Knowing that the GFS has been ok so far this winter, and knowing that this setup can potentially go this way, especially with the amount of uncertainty of the event given this far out. I guess I'll stick with my snow weenie side and trust what DT says

Changes for next week on GFS....it is starting to wake up or at least toss and turn in bed. Ridge closer to West Coast, less attempt at a phase out West with subsequent ridge in East now nowhere near as pumped as last runs.

Eta: thru 174hr looks better...enough of a move up til then to say it was a shift toward the better. Not there yet but give it time

If you want to be productive today....dont look at the snow panels for 12/29.....:wub:

Better CAD signal showing up as well...to bad there's no H to the north to hold it.  Cant happen as modeled, but It did trend south so thats what i was looking for.

Lots of calls for reservations to Panic Hotel being made...

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived