Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Early Monday overunning 12/18/17

Ginx snewx

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, alex said:

Thanks. It’s been a good season. Decent upslope and we did very well in this last week’s storm. I’m enjoying being ahead of JSpin for a change... but I’m sure THAT will change. :)

Yeah, You guys scored on last weeks storm, Not so fortunate here as we were to close to the low track, But give Jay a run............;)

3 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Radar looked real good over your way.  The upslope enhancement seemed to start over the RT 100 corridor but drifted several miles downstream of the Spine and sort of looked to be stalled from east of here southward towards Montpelier.

I was thinking you looked like your area might jackpot a little. 

Yeah, Montpelier was snowed in pretty much all afternoon and it continued over this way. The eyeball test looks like 4”-5” fresh in the driveway. It’s fluffy enough to note worry about getting the snowblower out.  It certainly overperformed any expectations I may have had. 

10 minutes ago, WxBlue said:

Not a bad month for you so far!

Tomorrow's commute will be a mess with icy layer on top of new snow. Sleeting/raining at 26.

Yeah....nothing flashy, but some moderate overperformers. Another warning event will really make the month solid, but we're still a far cry from Dec 07 and Dec 08. Hopefully we can sneak something in.

Just now, dendrite said:

Yeah....nothing flashy, but some moderate overperformers. Another warning event will really make the month solid, but we're still a far cry from Dec 07 and Dec 08. Hopefully we can sneak something in.

I think we will have few shots.

And hopefully Jan-Feb-Mar can still deliver despite gloomy outlooks from a few on here.

6 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Nice--solid performer.  I wonder what they have for the season up there.  

They may be a little better then me overall so far this winter, This was yesterdays

...Sagadahoc County...
   Topsham                5.8   658 AM 12/19  Social Media
   2 NW Bath              5.0   530 AM 12/19  Co-Op Observer
   2 WNW Bath             5.0   530 AM 12/19  CoCoRaHS

Archived