Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Point is I think roc to syr Will do well with this. Much different set up the recent.

I don't see it being a whole lot different. May be a period of better snows away from the lake but the column will be very dry and Equilibium levels will crash, dendrite growth will generally be crap cuz growth zone is on the deck. Have to be real near the lake for the most part.  Multi lake connection looks dubious on NW flow, other than maybe out west of ROC and SW of SYR. I don't see any synoptic help, other than NW wind flow but once the true arctic airmass is drawn south, 850s crash, EQ levels crater and you're left with not much...other than near lakeshore. Which given 25:1 ratios, can still mean 5, 6" of fluff in spots almost every day.

11 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Euro over the next 6 days..

50C46FBC-1D43-4D97-BC7E-E9A0731A35A1.jpeg

That's a huge swing and a miss for most of NE with this week's storm...wow.  KBOS might squeak out flurries with 0z EC.  The only thing they have in their corner now is the GEM. Good luck with that.

-23F when I got up.  Could have been colder as I’m sure it might have warmed a degree or two.  Crossing my fingers for some snow today and tonight to send me out in style!

Hope the car starts!  It’s never seen extreme temperatures like this.  Haha!

2 hours ago, swva said:

Danno - today is our last chance.  Let’s end this trip with an over achiever:)!

We'll see.  Gonna be a quick hitter as things are on the move.  Couldn't believe we were stiill minus 14 an hour ago.  Plus side, its great to finally see sleds on the rez!

1 hour ago, wolfie09 said:

Rgem pretty much unchanged..

414DA47A-1A84-4EE7-9D3C-C92F0755A332.jpeg

B10E731B-74EC-4AD9-A9E0-924FD1518BD0.png

Is that through 48 hours?  What’s it look like between now and 7am qpf wise.  NBC 3 still saying 5-10” for me.  KBUF inching closer with 3-4”.  Haven’t looked at models today.

Archived