SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

It's RadarScope Pro for Apple, although I think they have it for Android too. Many different Dual Pol options available. I have the pro subscription which is just $10 a year, which includes real time lightning data as well as some other extras but I don't think you even need the pro version to view all the Dual Pol options. The app itself is just a one time fee of $10 and trust me it's worth every penny and more. You can save still and animated images, draw over images, use the measure distance tool to see how far away things are from you, it's absolutely amazing and I highly recommend it!

IMG_4120.mov

I just drove from the McKinley Mall area to NE Buffalo on Abbott then Bailey. It was rain on McKinley in Blasdell, freezing rain around South Buffalo, pingers along Bailey until Delavan, a snow/sleet mix through Kensington, and all snow in the South Campus area. Coming down pretty good in NE Buffalo.

23 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Globals have lost all the storms and not even lakes not firing that much. 

I was gonna say, looks like NWP has lost the plot for the NYE storm. That energy is still way out somewhere in cyberspace though. I think the Xmas system is basically just entering the West coast, per KBGM disco so more gyrations expected even with that one, which is close-in timewise.

Archived